Original (pre-1992) MAM Pacifier Revelations!

Oinker94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
As luck would have it this month, I got my hands on MAM pacifiers that were made prior to 1992! Got these on EBay, and I was lucky enough to be the only bidder! I wanted to modify these myself with adult sized nipples that I have on hand (have to anyway because of the age of the nipples), and I found shocking revelations that I want you all to know about. The one on top is one where the guard is still attached, and the one on the bottom is detached.

IMG_0138.jpeg

Here are the major differences between the ones we’re familiar with with these:

1. These MAMs are 3-piece rather than 2: Containing the main guard, the core, and the button, akin to the LFB Gen 3 line of pacifiers
2. The core is detached from the button
3. The main guard does not have a “wall” around where the nipple and core usually attach, making it harder to reattach later on

In conclusion: If one ABDL company wishes to make a pacifier like this, it would be ill advised to make it the exact same construction as this. However, if it does happen, let’s keep the smooth and contoured inner part of the guard, and the “Mickey Mouse” holes. The only change should be the button design so the button and core are attached.

Questions? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333
Update: The Pre-1992 buttons CAN fit an AdultPacifier line (like the one on my profile photo). So if you run into a Pre-1992 MAM, and you want to swap the button (and core) to an adult paci like this, you’re welcome to it!

Back