littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
so I curious has anyone ordered from Etsy before and what was your experience like?

I’ve ordered from Etsy plenty of times, and while ultimately your experience can vary from shop to shop, I’ve never had an issue with any of the ABDL stores I’ve bought from in the past. I love using Etsy because there is so much variety and so many interesting things you may not be able to find in your typical ABDL store, and also supporting small businesses and artists and those who are also genuinely into our community is always a plus!
The best advice with navigating Etsy is because each shop is different to check their policies, locations, shipping times—all of which the store should have posted somewhere on their page.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
ok cool was shopping discrete?

I think that would depend on the individual store.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and lilbabyjooce
I go on Esty and Amazon make a wish list and Daddy will get everything I want.

Reactions: littledreamers333
My wife also uses Esty and Amazon. She seams to be happy with it. I don't do the online stuff anymore she does it. When we first meet she didn't understand the concept of buy it online. We are Rural and I took her out of the city. We started with Ebay then Amazon then Esty. Now we do more directly but still rely on the big 2. It's just so much cheaper online simply because it's 130 miles round trip to the big city. Not to mention Esty and Amazon have things you simply can not buy in town.

Esty has some really cute outfits !🥰
Sorry to say that I have never order from them ,
But one of these days I will get the nerve to !! ;)

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Back