Ordered little stuff from Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carouselle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I ordered the L4B strawberry onesie, 2 sample dips of Baby Cuties, 3 pack of pacis (pink, blue and purple) and Calico Critters!
I’m so excited!!

Reactions: littledreamers333, NooNoo, Diaper44 and 2 others
I have strawberry onezie it's cool but the bib don't come off

Last edited:
Baby Cuties are, as the name suggests, very cute. And are absorbent and comfortable. You should love them.

Reactions: Carouselle and chrischrischris
I love Calico Critters, which ones did you get?

• Love
Reactions: Blathers
Calico critters are so cute <3 def favorite, I am obsessed with mini brands right now and lil woodzies <3 if you like calico I recommend Lil woodzies <3

I recently got a froggy cap too and ordered an ageplay esk themed book from an author I have been meaning to order from in a long time its called Lost Boi <3 have heard amazing things about it :p

Blathers said:
Calico critters are so cute <3 def favorite, I am obsessed with mini brands right now and lil woodzies <3 if you like calico I recommend Lil woodzies <3

I recently got a froggy cap too and ordered an ageplay esk themed book from an author I have been meaning to order from in a long time its called Lost Boi <3 have heard amazing things about it :p
Oooo what's the author? I'd like to see some of those books!

Reactions: Blathers
BlueStringBean said:
Oooo what's the author? I'd like to see some of those books!

Sassafras lowery, ze is a queer little author that i have seen reviews of for some time, lost boi is one of hir more popular books

(sassafras uses ze/hir pronouns)

Reactions: BlueStringBean
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back