Opinions on Esports

What’s your top two favorite esports games?

• Rocket League

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Fortnite

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Valorant

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • League of Legends

• Call of Duty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo

• CSGO/CS2

• Overwatch/Overwatch 2

• PUBG

• Other?

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

BlueFazeButDL

He/Him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
My personal favorites are RL and Fortnite.

Overwatch was until I found out that was the reason we aren’t getting a full PVE game mode.

I can kinda blame fortnite for my love for nappies as once when playing it(home alone) with friends in a very competitive way I was so focused that I started pooping and peeing myself to the point i felt warmth and squelchiness.Proceeded to sit up and down, roll around and play with my poopy warm soggy underwear until I put at the bottom of a washing pile and hoping it would be dry by the time mother did the washing.Now I'm here and happier than ever

iRacing for me. My only complaint is when online racers think it's a direct equivalent (and just as difficult) as the real thing. As an active participant IRL, I assure you it isn't.

Last edited:
Personally I think its dumb. Games should be played, not watched.

Although I do enjoy watching speedruns of some old classic cartridge-era games occasionally..

strawberrypan how do you get established so we can have private convos like we said

pampersbabydryboy said:
strawberrypan how do you get established so we can have private convos like we said
You should be like, a week after making the account? Sorry, totally forgot, I'll message you now, you should be able to reply to a PM I think?

League and Smash Brothers for me!

StrawberryPan said:
Personally I think its dumb. Games should be played, not watched.

Although I do enjoy watching speedruns of some old classic cartridge-era games occasionally..
I think I meant the top two esports games you like to play, sorry!

Ecchi231 said:
iRacing for me. My only complaint is when online racers think it's a direct equivalent (and just as difficult) as the real thing. As an active participant IRL, I assure you it isn't.
I’m a fellow driver on iracing. I’m also a racing driver in real life. Fun to know im
Not the only one. I’m a lurker.

Reactions: Ecchi231
Esports is the dumbest thing ever, takes all the fun out of video games. Bunch of nerds sitting in race car chairs with 5 point harnesses to sit at a keyboard and taking themselves so seriously, makes me laugh. I refuse to play multi-player or competitive games ever again. So incredibly toxic. I dipped out after Q3A just as all this esports garbage took hold. Then again I also hate real sports or anything that is a blatant display of macho male ego and 1upmanship, the absolute worst traits humanity has to offer.

Last edited:
Most of the kinds of games that are played as eSports I don't really care about. I am not a big FPS fan and do not really care about watching such games competitively. As @LittleAndAlone mentioned, a lot of these types of games attract toxic players. The communities around competitive gaming rarely interest me.

I do like watching streams but the kinds of games I'm attracted to people aren't really going to play competitively. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to watching two players trash talk each other as they raced to grow the most crops in Stardew Valley lol

dinomonsterrawr said:
Most of the kinds of games that are played as eSports I don't really care about. I am not a big FPS fan and do not really care about watching such games competitively. As @LittleAndAlone mentioned, a lot of these types of games attract toxic players. The communities around competitive gaming rarely interest me.

I do like watching streams but the kinds of games I'm attracted to people aren't really going to play competitively. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to watching two players trash talk each other as they raced to grow the most crops in Stardew Valley lol
I just remember the days of "gg" in Quake and stuff, it's all so serious and toxic and hateful now. "f4g" this "n00b" that, death threats, etc. Everyone styles themselves "pros" like sitting at your computer in a Sparco seat with a riced out mouse full of blinking RGB lights and overpriced made in China headset makes them better than everyone else. It's like those dumb idiots that buzz around with loud farting mufflers that sound like a mosquito farting into a megaphone on their 80 HP Honda Civics and clapped out Infinities thinking they are intimidating everybody. But we are blue in the face laughing at them and they are too high on their self declared badass-edness to realize it.

Last edited:
babyjay0030 said:
I’m a fellow driver on iracing. I’m also a racing driver in real life. Fun to know im
Not the only one. I’m a lurker.
Good to know there's another of us here. Without getting too specific to retain anonymity, what do you like in iRacing, and what do you race in the real world?

I've raced numerous different types of cars and tracks in both, including road racing (circuit racing for those outside the USA), autocrossing, and drag racing. However, I always gravitate to oval dirt track racing, and currently enjoy sprint cars in both the game and reality.

Yugioh card Esports and DDR esports are some of the best and most exciting g I have seen

I've enjoyed Hearthstone and Rocket League, myself; another one I've enjoyed is Paladins. Learned a number of neat tricks I managed to incorporate in my own gameplay even! :D

I don't follow much but smash bros and most fighting game is my favorite e-sports.

Reactions: BlueFazeButDL
Back