**Opinions Needed** Best Social Media Platforms for ABDL Community Connections

Best Social Media Platforms for ABDL Community Connections (Unlimited Responses)

• Discord

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Instagram

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Reddit

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Snapchat

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Twitch

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Twitter

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Only this forum.
I absolutely hate social media and the toxicity it brings with it.

• Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker, SparkyDog and BobbiSueEllen
KitsuneFox said:
Fetlife has the largest collection of ABDL folks ... Diaper-Bois is the largest gay ABDL community that I know of.
What’s happened to the diaper-bois website. It seems to be broken!

Reactions: PyjamaBoyBlue
I would love to find out about a nice chatting platform.

In the end, as fas as I'm concerned, ADISC is the AB/DL go-to. 🤗🥰

• Haha
Reactions: abdlnz
My main (and IMO the best) social platform for ABDL stuff is right here.

In the many years I've been online looking for ABDL sites this is the one site I feel is actually full of decent people, sure there are occasionally some creeps as with anywhere and there are always lots of newer folk with some who maybe haven't fully developed their "netiquette" but in general everyone here is decent, polite, helpful, funny, friendly, insightful etc.

Reddit and Twitter have a decent amount of ABDL content and there are good people there but also lots of creeps and because they are massive public platforms for just about everything there is a strong possibility of trolls on there where ADISC is a site you kinda have to be in the community and looking around to really know about or discover, so less trolls.

Discord has lots of ABDL groups and some are OK, some are best avoided, some are small with little activity, and some really need to be deleted for things that they allow/encourage.

I do have a Fetlife account and there is a massive ABDL scene there with many groups from all round the world and quite possibly the largest collection of ABDL people who use it, but there is a lot of other stuff to that many people aren't into so much, there are also a lot of users who go there only to try and hit on people and elicit sexual responses and some real creepers. I tend to only use it to check on events I might like to go to.

Fetlife is, hands down, the number one best site on the whole internet to find events, meets, munches and in general any kind of IRL gathering for ABDL stuff. Definitely not every ABDL event or gathering that runs in the world is there but there are a lot and the people who use the site may well be part of an "unadvertised" group that meets regularly that they can invite you to if you show a friendly disposition.

Reactions: MsPierced
ide say fetlife or this site.

I use Fetlife and Instagram to connect. I have used Fetlife for 11 years to post my South Florida Littles party events. I also found a great ABDL and littles community on Instagram. I really love the interaction through tags in stories. I have made tons of friends this way.

Back