**Opinions Needed** Best Social Media Platforms for ABDL Community Connections

Best Social Media Platforms for ABDL Community Connections (Unlimited Responses)

• Discord

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Instagram

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Reddit

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Snapchat

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Twitch

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Twitter

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

abdlnz

G'day Hola 你好 Guten Tag こんにちは Bonjour
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello all,
Getting swamped with social media options. I'm wanting to spend the limited time I have for the socials on the most used / the ones people prefer.

Options are (from the top of my head..)

Discord
Facebook (I avoid due to hot it used email and phone to out you)
Instagram
Reddit
Snapchat
Tumblr
Twitch
Twitter

Thanks
:D

Only here; and certainly not FB! (I don't know if they still do it, but they used to change your privacy settings at will).

• Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker, Jorelaxed, winterheart01 and 2 others
ade said:
Only here; and certainly not FB! (I don't know if they still do it, but they used to change your privacy settings at will).
yep still the same!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ade
I've got Twitter. Seems to be some ABDL accounts on there.

Fetlife has the largest collection of ABDL folks ... Diaper-Bois is the largest gay ABDL community that I know of.

• Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker, lilbabyjooce, littledreamers333 and 3 others
I think twitter is probably the best out of the ones you listed. I never tried instagram but I feel like it is too focused on photos and not really on making connections with others. As for reddit... the abdl subreddit seems like a nice community on paper, but once you realize what's going on and how its run, it is actually a terrible place and really hard to make genuine connections and friends imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdlnz and Lyokodl
dynodoggo said:
I think twitter is probably the best out of the ones you listed. I never tried instagram but I feel like it is too focused on photos and not really on making connections with others. As for reddit... the abdl subreddit seems like a nice community on paper, but once you realize what's going on and how its run, it is actually a terrible place and really hard to make genuine connections and friends imo.
Thanks for the great answer. Are there any other good ones I’ve not listed?

Ngl I see lots of ABDL on twitter. Especially babyfurs if you're into that.

Reactions: abdlnz
abdlnz said:
Thanks for the great answer. Are there any other good ones I’ve not listed?
I think the list is pretty thorough :) I personally only go on adisc and twitter, then discord and telegram for messaging

I like Tumblr because its discreet and doesn't send notifications to my phone.

I gave up on social media, except for MeWe. Facebook and Twitter are both utterly useless now.

Reactions: abdlnz, CrazySmoker, dous and 1 other person
I tend to use this site, another similar message board, twitter and bdsmlr for exploring my diaper kinks

BobbiSueEllen said:
I gave up on social media, except for MeWe. Facebook and Twitter are both utterly useless now.
MeWe is a new one for me - why do you say Twitter is useless?!?

abdlnz said:
MeWe is a new one for me - why do you say Twitter is useless?!?
Two words: Courtney Love. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CrazySmoker
subhubby1968 said:
I tend to use this site, another similar message board, twitter and bdsmlr for exploring my diaper kinks
The message board on here and daily diaper is ok. Just need to remember to log in!!

Last edited:
Reactions: subhubby1968
Fetlife is most definitely the largest abdl community, espically UK community

DanielW said:
I mostly use IRL. :p

Seriously though, I've met more people just hanging out or volunteering at places I like and even at work than I have on-line. On-line folks tend to be a shy/nervous bunch when it comes to actually meeting up. Its also been my experience that you need more than kinks, quirks, or IC/diaper-related interests in common for most friendships and relationships. Trust me, kinky, quirky and funny people are everywhere. Chances are that people you "click" with best are out doing the same kinds of thing you like to do.
Thant’s a really good point - not always easy to be confident but you’re right the computer / phone screen is a way of hiding. That said it can help build confidence too. 🆎❤️

kik

Back