Opinion on Mama Bear 7+

anon2022

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thinking about ordering a pack of Mama Bear 7+, since they’re so much cheaper than Pampers. Can only order a month box, so I want to know your experience before ordering. Btw, Pampers Size 8 (or Size 6 US) fit me.

Thx for all your replies!

There's a review of these on bestewindel.de I'm sure they where no larger or more absorbent than the average size 6.
If your in the UK Aldi size 7 nappies are a decent alternative to pampers 8.

I have worn them multiple times, I prefer my Pampers or Luvs over the Mama Bears. I have a cousin who wears them, so when I am there my aunt just changes me into one of those.

anon2022 said:
Thinking about ordering a pack of Mama Bear 7+, since they’re so much cheaper than Pampers. Can only order a month box, so I want to know your experience before ordering. Btw, Pampers Size 8 (or Size 6 US) fit me.

Thx for all your replies!
They are very small. I previously wore them and found it hard to believe they were a size 7+.

I have never seen 7+ as a size, but I have used the mama bear size 7's and I really don't have any issues with them. Currently as I am back to losing those COVID pounds I use sheet clips as extenders, the rise is comparable to a L/XL goodnite on me (covers the butt crack, and when not bloated, can rise up to the belly button). They do not have the pampers/luvs 3 channel design, the core feels a lot like Huggies, only the tabs are similar to pampers/luvs. Basic designs of all white (which you can decorate) or green and blue polka dots. I have no gripes against them, and you can also get them in 20 count packs!

FudgedInLuvs said:
I have never seen 7+ as a size, but I have used the mama bear size 7's and I really don't have any issues with them. Currently as I am back to losing those COVID pounds I use sheet clips as extenders, the rise is comparable to a L/XL goodnite on me (covers the butt crack, and when not bloated, can rise up to the belly button). They do not have the pampers/luvs 3 channel design, the core feels a lot like Huggies, only the tabs are similar to pampers/luvs. Basic designs of all white (which you can decorate) or green and blue polka dots. I have no gripes against them, and you can also get them in 20 count packs!
Probably worth stressing that the 7+ is available in the Europe and the UK, and is not related in anything but name with the diapers Amazon sells in the states.

Last edited:
They are pretty great! Actually fit as decent sizes and the leak guards a fantastic! I as always I wish they could be a little bigger, but the stretch is awesome and will actually cover everything and can hold a decent wetting. They won't wick quickly so keep that part in mind.

cuties has the new size 8 here in USA i have a few friends with littles that are disabled that are still in diapers and will be for life but cuties got my info some how and sent samples to me and they are very small they say up to 50 + pounds but they look like a 35 maybe 40 pound kiddo would be lucky to fit in them

FudgedInLuvs said:
Ah too bad, I love the three channels. And on Amazon Germany they only had two 50s which I could order. But Diapers are hard to get on Amazon Germany atm anyways. Can’t order my Pampers there at all

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
anon2022 said:
Ah too bad, I love the three channels. And on Amazon Germany they only had two 50s which I could order. But Diapers are hard to get on Amazon Germany atm anyways. Can’t order my Pampers there at all
Again the American and European size 7 are different products, look at bestewindel.de there is a very thorough review of the European mama bear size 7 and 7+

anon2022 said:
Gotcha! That should have registered with me with the 7+, just as HappyNappin pointed out. I love the 3 channels as well, but sometimes it's nice to have the "classic" design in the rotation. Still, at least the US mamabear diapers are pretty solid performers. Luvs will always be my favorite, but when I need something for free shipping, never feel bad about adding a pack to my closet

Back