Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rennecfox said:
Am I the only one that thinks this is about as real as that other guy who magically found a used rearz on a plane and decided to wear it?

I'm with you on this.

- - - Updated - - -

rennecfox said:
yeah khakis are notorious "tattle tales"

I wear khakis a few days a week at work. Under them is a Northshore Supreme Lite. I wear tight underarmour compression shorts over the diaper. You can't tell I'm wearing.

Maybe you guys could since most of you are probably scoping people out looking for it, but I'm quite certain no one can tell. Even my wife has asked me before leaving the house "Are you wearing your diaper?" because she couldn't tell.

"Khaki" is just a color. Fit is much more important (sure Khakis will rat you out if you leak).

@the OP - wishful thinking. Hypnosis does not work, at least not the way you're describing. You can't get it from Warp My Mind, and even a trained hypnotist could probably not leave you with a suggestion that would work the way you described. YES, you could do it to yourself (pee yourself), but, NO, a couple runs of the tape will not make it real. I tried (listening to the whole range of pants/diaper/bed wetting MP3's) dozens of times, and I was willing, and nothing (but relaxation) ever happened. They are very relaxing, that I will say for sure. I put the MP3's on my player, and used earbuds to listen to them in my sleep, all night long, still no luck.

Honestly, I'm like the others in finding it hard to believe, but that's just me. We're not all programmed the same, and we don't all respond like dogs, but having diaper-wetting hypnosis work is about as real as Santa. Yes, others have probably chimed in that they got results, too, but, again, it's all about intent. If you were fighting it, nothing would probably happen. If you're ok with what the hypnotic suggestions are trying to get you to do, then "going along" with whatever suggestions are planted somehow gets much easier to manifest in a "sort of", or pseudo reality.

Don't take it as a slam, but, label stuff like this as a fantasy sort-of come true, and you won't get dissed so much. I'm just saying...

It's possible to think you are hypnotized and lose control if you've been drinking liquids for several hours and holding it in. If I'm sitting in bed or laying down after having drunk a fair amount of liquids, when I stand up to get something, I'll suddenly start flooding my diaper. It's the change of position, one which inhibits urination and the other which encourages it.

for your case, i would recommend not listening to the file again and seeing if you can get yourself to stop, in your position you can either re-train yourself or you can go with the incontinence explantion.

mikejames said:
I'm with you on this.

- - - Updated - - -

I wear khakis a few days a week at work. Under them is a Northshore Supreme Lite. I wear tight underarmour compression shorts over the diaper. You can't tell I'm wearing.

Maybe you guys could since most of you are probably scoping people out looking for it, but I'm quite certain no one can tell. Even my wife has asked me before leaving the house "Are you wearing your diaper?" because she couldn't tell.

"Khaki" is just a color. Fit is much more important (sure Khakis will rat you out if you leak).

Khaki isn't a color, it's a pant style. Khakis can come in beige, tan, black, grey, or blue commonly; as well as other colours less commonly. I only buy black khakis for the in case of leak reason.

For example: http://m.macys.com/shop/product/doc...7&cadevice=m&gclid=COW6_sXzq9ECFY61wAodD_QEQA

In terms of the fit of khakis being revealing, but a size larger.

Trevor said:

Sorry, I meant that it isn't just a color as the quoted post says, and in the context of dress code it would more likely be referring to the style of the pant in being "revealing" as they say since one color isn't going to be any more likely to reveal a diaper than another unless it's translucent, the cut of the pants is what will make something tighter or not and thus more likely to reveal a diaper is being worn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back