Onesies cut.

Babyboy83

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have found that all of the onesies I have do not cover my diaper. The neck to crotch is perfect they just are not cut low enough on the sides or butt… Does anyone else have that issue?

Reactions: cantwait and medfet878
Babyboy83 said:
I have found that all of the onesies I have do not cover my diaper. The neck to crotch is perfect they just are not cut low enough on the sides or butt… Does anyone else have that issue?
What kind are they? I've only got ABU onesies, but they cover my whole diaper pretty effectively, whether cloth or disposable.

Reactions: Teddy and medfet878
I have ones from Lil Kink, Big Tots, AliExpress, etc they all seem to be built the same.

Reactions: medfet878
I avoid off the rack sizing by custom ordering my diapers pants and onesies in bulk , they are made to my actual measurements and then customized ( I like a longer tail so instead of crotch snaps the tail wraps up and snaps more middle on my pubis in front.
Also by custom ordering I can negotiate better price and such ,there’s never a bad fitting or improper coverage issue , all measurements done well wearing the exact diapers and rubber pants I use everyday . If it supports and covers my cloth diapers the occasional times I wear disposables isn’t an issue .

Reactions: DPLuvAB, Seasonedcitizen and medfet878
I’ve got a tykables onesie & it pokes out the sides of my butt a little but it’s not bad

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
My incontrol fits well but just as you say, my diaper peeks a bit sometimes. Nothing is perfect. It's mostly around my butt that gains a little extra exposure.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
My wife bought me a onesie that also came with shorts because I think she was uncomfortable seeing my diaper peek out.

• Thinking
dogboy said:
My wife bought me a onesie that also came with shorts because I think she was uncomfortable seeing my diaper peek out.
Thats fair. My gf is pretty ok with the diaper thing but I don't intentionally advertise either. I tried a onesie as something of a mask to keep her eased. She asked the other day if I liked them and if they were comfortable so thats a plus?

Reactions: dogboy, medfet878 and Diaperboy27
not sure on this but maybe go up a size in your onesies. i don't have issues with the ones from Tykables, Rearz, and Changing Time Diaper Company they fit me great. Cheaper ones tend to be ill fitting and the snaps hard to reach. all cotton onesies are comfortable but will stretch out and sag. i am more just a diaper and shirt guy, however a onesies does provide nice diaper support. my wife likes putting a onesies on me for out and about.

I wear Tykables snappies exclusively and only the rear diaper wings are exposed at my sides at hip level. This can be fixed if I tuck the wings up into the onsie but in all honesty I like when the wings are visible. It only adds to the anesthetics of wearing a cute ABDL diaper.

Reactions: dogboy and medfet878
My favorite one is a cotton one from ABU which provides great coverage and is really comfortable. Unfortunately they've been out of stock for a few years.

The ones from Preventawear mostly cover my diaper.

Tetra said:
I avoid off the rack sizing by custom ordering my diapers pants and onesies in bulk , they are made to my actual measurements and then customized ( I like a longer tail so instead of crotch snaps the tail wraps up and snaps more middle on my pubis in front.
Also by custom ordering I can negotiate better price and such ,there’s never a bad fitting or improper coverage issue , all measurements done well wearing the exact diapers and rubber pants I use everyday . If it supports and covers my cloth diapers the occasional times I wear disposables isn’t an issue
That's why I learned to sew, I prefer the tail flap on a onesie to come all the way around and up the front to snap onto the waistband, I find this keeps the snaps away from my thighs where regular onesies they tend to pinch and chaff at my legs when walking around.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, onesee, Teddy and 3 others
When I first saw ABDL onesies I thought those are just bodysuits. I've noticed that ABDL onesies will cover the butt. The edge of your diaper might be visible around the legs, but I noticed bodysuits are cut different and don't cover the butt as much.

BobaFettish said:
When I first saw ABDL onesies I thought those are just bodysuits. I've noticed that ABDL onesies will cover the butt. The edge of your diaper might be visible around the legs, but I noticed bodysuits are cut different and don't cover the butt as much.
The bodysuit was basically designed for women with a more narrow crotch. While it may conceal the diaper crotch while standing it won't conceal it when sitting or laying with legs spread. Also a bodysuit is cut higher around the hips which won't cover the wings of the diaper.

ABDL onsies are wider in the crotch and cut lower at the hips to fully conceal the diaper.

Reactions: dogboy and Seasonedcitizen
I have a couple onsies I bought from Land of Genie and have never had a issue with coverage plus they are super cute I'd recommend them plus they are accurate on sizing

Tetra said:
Also by custom ordering I can negotiate better price and such ,there’s never a bad fitting or improper coverage issue , all measurements done well wearing the exact diapers and rubber pants I use everyday . If it supports and covers my cloth diapers the occasional times I wear disposables isn’t an issue .
What or where do you order long tail onesies? Thanks

my lilkink onesies cover pretty well but i've found it depends on your sizing. be sure to check size charts and measure yourself.

Back