Onesie advice please!

osirisboi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I’m wanting to buy my first onesie. I want to keep it simple with a solid color one. I found some from Landofgenie on Amazon. The reviews are mixed. But I did find Littleforbug onesies on there. I know they’re a credible company and I’ve seen their reviews.

What I need advice is, with any of them, which is better for a more “healthy” guy. I am more round with thighs that are bigger. What would you recommend? I don’t want to buy it and then it not fit.

Thanks.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Ok. Im a skinny dude, but here's my help and input. The wear to work from etsy are cost effective, fit well but leave a bit to be desired for diaper coverage. Sort of a narrow cut around the butt. Incontrol are sturdier material, have more butt coverage, but as a skinny guy I need to shrink it more for support under diaper. I find myself pulling it up alot. Tykables is far more expensive, however, I found the boxer brief style with 7 snaps a superior fit with amazing support and quality material. I looked at landofgenie but never pulled the trigger to try one.

Reactions: TigerDL, CptKirk, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
For one thing, LittleForBig isn’t a reputable company. They have a proven history of being extremely unsupportive of our community, but I’m not going to go into detail on it.

I will say if you’re looking for a simple onesie for a “healthier” guy like yourself, which I also am, ABU has a few options (if in stock), Tykables onesies are pretty comfortable for larger folks, and Lil’ Comforts also has some plain options on the more breathable side of things. I’d look at those places first.

Reactions: TigerDL, Belarin, PadPhilosopher and 2 others
I have bought onesies from Littleforbig a few times, they are good quality for the price and they fit well, however I am female and being a company which tries to cater for the DDLG demographic over ABDL their clothing is designed for a female figure. As you’re a guy I would only buy a LFB onesie if it is one that is advertised as unisex/ for men because the ones I bought have all been fitted for a female figure.

Reactions: osirisboi15 and PadPhilosopher
I have several that I like, some to small, some just right, and 1 that is too big (long) but feels great to wear. I'll have to look them up and make a little fashion show. You can send me a message too.

Well I have found LittleforBig to be skewed towards a female form so might not be the best. If shopping on Amazon, look for sizing chart, they usally have thigh circumference. I have had the best luck with ABU and REARZ., as for as true to size and quality that holds up. But I never dry in the dryer, only fluff. Hope this helps you find what's right for you. If you do find one you like, get it in every color. I've made that mistake. 😉

So many different companies making these now and they all have their own sizing and shapes, one may have a perfectly fitting shirt but the crotch flaps are too long/short or too narrow/wide or the snaps are in an awkward position etc.

Unfortunately it is kind of a matter of trial and error to find anything that fits absolutely perfect, however on the whole buying a similar size to what you would with a normal T-shirt should be an OK fit (some companies you may need a size larger or smaller), there is a lot of variation between them but they are all based on a similar frame for sizing.

My best advice would be to look for a company that says you can return the item if it doesn't fit, might be a pain in the neck but at least gives you some backup.

I recommend the Changing Times Diaper Company. Great selection of onesies, as well as other clothing.

For those who recommended Rearz, are they bad to shrink sizes?!

I've bought the "no name" ones from Amazon a couple years ago and they still serve me just fine. I can't imagine spending double that on one. I only ever wear the "plain jane" ones, same with my diapers. I don't have any AB in me outside of roleplaying with someone.

CptKirk

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and osirisboi15
I have bought onesie shirts off eBay and been happy with them. YMMV. It's all I've ever bought, so I have no basis for comparison.

Reactions: osirisboi15
When looking at them, I prefer ones with metal snaps that are flat with the material. The challenge I found with land of genie inside are with the snaps. The snaps are plastic but raised and irrigate my thigh.

Mas16210 said:
When looking at them, I prefer ones with metal snaps that are flat with the material. The challenge I found with land of genie inside are with the snaps. The snaps are plastic but raised and irrigate my thigh.
Which ones do you like that have metal snaps?

I'm gonna recommend lil kink boutique. They're have a great selection for baby's of all sizes.

I was just at Tykables in Chicago and found some there in my size 2XL with metal snaps in plain colors I bought 2 with a t-shirt collar and 2 with a regular collar. Cost was not a factor for me, $50 for each, but they fit great and are somewhat stretchy so form well to my body with no lines. They washed up well with hardly any shrinkage as far as I can tell.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and sissybaby34
osirisboi15 said:
Which ones do you like that have metal snaps?
I like ones from Onesie down under, Tykables and ABDLondemand(Etsy). The nice thing about Tykables is the snaps are further up on the front which I find easier when your changing yourself.

Mas16210 said:
The nice thing about Tykables is the snaps are further up on the front which I find easier when your changing yourself.
I 2nd this.
I have 24 Tykables snappies and I'm very pleased with all of them.
I wear the XL and they are true to their sizing.

A cheap one from Amazon might be worth it just to get a feel for the onsie. Plus they arrive quick!

Reactions: osirisboi15
loveboysbriefsnpullups said:
A cheap one from Amazon might be worth it just to get a feel for the onsie. Plus they arrive quick!
That’s what I ended up doing.

Back