Status
Not open for further replies.
KimbaStarshine said:
What exactly do you mean they lock the bathrooms? You have to ask for a key, or you have to buy something before they give it to you?

You have to ask for a key. I find that embarrassing. I was in San Francisco six years ago and the downtown fast food places did make you buy something before you could use the restroom. One place even had a security guard next to the bathroom and you had to show him the receipt!

zipperless said:
You have to ask for a key. I find that embarrassing. I was in San Francisco six years ago and the downtown fast food places did make you buy something before you could use the restroom. One place even had a security guard next to the bathroom and you had to show him the receipt!

I don't come upon places where you have to ask for a key too often - I know a couple where they just leave it out - but in a way I don't like asking for it either. I recall one time being at a pizza place with my family. I had to go and was gonna use the restroom, but when I saw a little girl open it with a key, I was just like ''nope, I'll hold it.'' I think for me it's probably a mixture of the degrading aspect of essentially having to ask permission to go, along with having to touch a dirty key who knows how many other people touched and may have not washed their hands.

As for the security guard - my shy bladder might prevent me from peeing there at all! I remember at Subway once the bathroom door didn't lock so I asked my dad to stand outside it to keep anyone from coming in, but I couldn't go.

KimbaStarshine said:
I don't come upon places where you have to ask for a key too often - I know a couple where they just leave it out - but in a way I don't like asking for it either. I recall one time being at a pizza place with my family. I had to go and was gonna use the restroom, but when I saw a little girl open it with a key, I was just like ''nope, I'll hold it.'' I think for me it's probably a mixture of the degrading aspect of essentially having to ask permission to go, along with having to touch a dirty key who knows how many other people touched and may have not washed their hands.

As for the security guard - my shy bladder might prevent me from peeing there at all! I remember at Subway once the bathroom door didn't lock so I asked my dad to stand outside it to keep anyone from coming in, but I couldn't go.

Oooh! I didn't think of the germ aspect. I know what you mean about the humiliation aspect. The other day I was a t the doctor and had to go as soon as I got there. I had to ask as it was behind the entrance door. I had to go again on the way out. Last time I drink a Latte before an appointment!

When I was younger, I couldn't go if there were guys behind me. It was too much pressure. I would leave the bathroom and go back in when the lines were smaller (or gone). I don't have that problem anymore! I'll pee anywhere!

zipperless said:
Oooh! I didn't think of the germ aspect. I know what you mean about the humiliation aspect. The other day I was a t the doctor and had to go as soon as I got there. I had to ask as it was behind the entrance door. I had to go again on the way out. Last time I drink a Latte before an appointment!

When I was younger, I couldn't go if there were guys behind me. It was too much pressure. I would leave the bathroom and go back in when the lines were smaller (or gone). I don't have that problem anymore! I'll pee anywhere!

At my doctor's office the bathroom is behind the door that leads to the exam rooms, but I doubt they'd have a problem with it if you went back to use it before being called in.

KimbaStarshine said:
At my doctor's office the bathroom is behind the door that leads to the exam rooms, but I doubt they'd have a problem with it if you went back to use it before being called in.

They don't. It's just behind a locked door so again, you have to ask. And since there are very few patients at this office, they can tell when you take extra time getting to the check out desk after the doc sees you Just me worried about what other people think. I'm usually one of the "younger" patients so I'm sure they're use to elderly patients going often. But still...

zipperless said:
They don't. It's just behind a locked door so again, you have to ask. And since there are very few patients at this office, they can tell when you take extra time getting to the check out desk after the doc sees you Just me worried about what other people think. I'm usually one of the "younger" patients so I'm sure they're use to elderly patients going often. But still...

I'm pretty sure my doctor's office bathroom doesn't even have a lock. -_- I remember at another doctor's office I used to go to, they sent me into a bathroom to pee in a cup. The door had a ''Private'' sign on the front, so maybe that was their idea of a lock.

I secretly enjoy it.

Some reason, it goes hand to hand with my diaper fetish :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back