Omg! My mom knows i wear diapers now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
adasterix said:
I've mentioned this before, in response to a similar post. It reminds me of a cartoon from several year ago in which a teenager come out to their parents only to get the response "We wondered when you would realize it".

Your mom is probably not all that interested in whether you wear (or are bisexual), but if you're wearing while living in the same house it's a lot better to tell her why she might find diapers than to explain it to her after she does.

Absolutely, agreed!

My mom found out too recently (christmas time), she found one of my used diapers and asked about it. I just totally came clean and told her everything. She thought it was really strange but accepted it. I have been wearing more often under my clothes and have been leaving my clean diapers out next to my bed. Seems so liberating finally not having to hide it so much.

db2379 said:
My mom found out too recently (christmas time), she found one of my used diapers and asked about it. I just totally came clean and told her everything. She thought it was really strange but accepted it. I have been wearing more often under my clothes and have been leaving my clean diapers out next to my bed. Seems so liberating finally not having to hide it so much.

So ya i now wear around the house it's definitely a liberating feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

BordercollieTrigger said:
Me too i keep mine out as long as with my baby supplies. My room is so small i have no hiding space. My parents accept it but will never understand it. it does feel good admit it now very open online about it.

I emptied to shelves of my drawers and piled them high with diapers I feel so proud about it as we'll I leave my baby products out in the open

Congrats for explaining to your parents /mom about you wear them and why she might find a couple or a few used diapers in your room or laying around in the trashcan sounds like she is accepting of your choice of underwear . just my :twocents: , Happy wearing them freely

DLChad34 said:
Congrats for explaining to your parents /mom about you wear them and why she might find a couple or a few used diapers in your room or laying around in the trashcan sounds like she is accepting of your choice of underwear . just my :twocents: , Happy wearing them freely

Thanks dude your comment is appreciated

MellowYellow said:
I emptied to shelves of my drawers and piled them high with diapers I feel so proud about it as we'll I leave my baby products out in the open

I got a case of Abena's and a case of 24/7's right after she found out, they are now piled up between my bed and dresser with diapers of each type stacked on top.

It was actually kinda unreal I had to keep looking at my diapers lying in the open just to believe it was real...

Congrats! :)

db2379 said:
I got a case of Abena's and a case of 24/7's right after she found out, they are now piled up between my bed and dresser with diapers of each type stacked on top.

It was actually kinda unreal I had to keep looking at my diapers lying in the open just to believe it was real...

lol well my mom never goes in my drawers anyway, so i put away my 2 dressers of pants and shorts and filled them with diapers :D
I still gotta learn to be able to wet whenever I am in her presence, it's gonna feel odd wouldn't you say?

MellowYellow said:
lol well my mom never goes in my drawers anyway, so i put away my 2 dressers of pants and shorts and filled them with diapers :D
I still gotta learn to be able to wet whenever I am in her presence, it's gonna feel odd wouldn't you say?

The first time walking around the house with my night diaper (stuffed x-plus) under just thin PJ's with her around was really odd! It's gotten better, but still strange.

db2379 said:
The first time walking around the house with my night diaper (stuffed x-plus) under just thin PJ's with her around was really odd! It's gotten better, but still strange.

Well I do wear PJs more often around the house, now that im out of the diaper closet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back