Okay, in piggy-backing off my binging post...

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
If money was no object, if everything was free (humor me and just imagine--we littles are good at that!)...

What would your free splurge look like? What would be in it?

What would be the first thing you'd get for Little Space?

And, if you wanna elaborate on all your top must-have's and fantasies about what your nursery/littles room would look like and have, I'd love to hear them all! 🩷

Reactions: mistykitty, Cottontail and PaigeCherubiel
A display case for my dolls. :geek:

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple and ShyGirl91
A plot of land the size of Pennsylvania with a house the size of Rhode Island.

Oh, AB/DL related I'm guessing... Ok, well, a huge place anyone could come hang out for free that'd make capcon look like a measly little day care center.

Then I'd buy Abena, the whole place, and turn the keys over to Adam at Northshore.

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, DLWee, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
If everything was free then I definitely would want a house to turn into my own little castle. Also, an unreasonable amount of craft supplies to make my own little things. I already try this sometimes but it's expensive - especially when you don't know what you're doing yet.

Keeping things a bit more reasonable though: I can never have enough onesies and pyjamas in my wardrobe. Also, I saw a nice childish & colourful duvet cover set somewhere and I want to get rid of my boring bedsheets so badly, but they were expensive. 🙃

• Love
Reactions: Sealander and ShyGirl91
Bearcatz said:
A plot of land the size of Pennsylvania with a house the size of Rhode Island.

Oh, AB/DL related I'm guessing... Ok, well, a huge place anyone could come hang out for free that'd make capcon look like a measly little day care center.

Then I'd buy Abena, the whole place, and turn the keys over to Adam at Northshore.
This was my idea too. At first I was thinking like a castle mansion with a water park and Mario Kart track and hosting ABDL sleepover parties. But with how quickly CAPcon sells and how it's room limited despite being being in a very larger multi level hotel ...

Now I'm just thinking something the size of a ABDL Disneyland that's always open 24/7.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
LittleAndAlone said:
Now I'm just thinking something the size of a ABDL Disneyland that's always open 24/7.
Exactly ;)

Although, that made me recall the mouse utopia. Long story short, it started great and failed miserably. Too much of a good thing really is bad. You can visit for a 30 days a year, but then you gotta go back to being an adult again :p

Anyway, I always looked at capcon and thought, yea that's really cool and all, but it doesn't really cater to me. I'd be happy just hanging out with random other diaper lovers, (diapers, mandatory. pants... optional, but generally frowned upon) and just do normal adult stuff otherwise. So we'd need dumb knuckle dragger stuff to do outside until dark, then wind down in front of the TV or game station with unlimited beer. Although, we'd need staff to haul away the ones that pass out on the floor, change their diaper and toss them in bed somewhere. :p

But, there'd be something for everyone, from the finest crafted furniture in the worlds best adult nursery to the greasy garage where we're building a hotrod and talking about nothing but boobs and ass and slipping an ice cube down the ass of the guy's diaper that's got his head under the hood. Maaaaybe have the "Kinky Korner" for some... extra circular activities, but I'll keep it PG13 in the AB section.

I would love a full size crib and even more stuffies. But since we are in fantasy land can I have something that isn’t real? I would like an android caregiver like the one I saw in a show I once watched called “The Electric Grandmother “ I think it was written by Ray Bradbury.

• Love
TeeMousy said:
I would love a full size crib and even more stuffies. But since we are in fantasy land can I have something that isn’t real? I would like an android caregiver like the one I saw in a show I once watched called “The Electric Grandmother “ I think it was written by Ray Bradbury.
That sounds so lovely! ☺️🩷 And, of course you can include something that isn't real! And, seeing as how AI is these days, I would be surprised if they had android caregivers in the future!

Reactions: TeeMousy
Hmm, building adult sized furniture is something I've actually always wanted to do, because I feel like the people that make it now don't put the effort in a piece like that deserves.

So, I guess another one would be enough time in the day, tools and supplies to build furniture. I'm talking about legs that look like sculptures lathed from the finest lumber, and unique designs carved into headboards and stuff. Old fashioned style, because you could see the love that people put into that work.

• Love
First, get a place large enough to have room for more stuff and no roommate (or if I did an abdl roommate). I'm going to make my own word up here, I'd little-ify everything also if it was multiple floors there would be slides into ballpits to get down floors, not stairs. I can never have enough plushies and onesies so I would definitely get tons of those. Crib or more kid-like bed to sleep in as well as many cases of the ABU bunny hops and ABU Lavendar as they would allow me to take at one time.

• Love
Bearcatz said:
Hmm, building adult sized furniture is something I've actually always wanted to do, because I feel like the people that make it now don't put the effort in a piece like that deserves.

So, I guess another one would be enough time in the day, tools and supplies to build furniture. I'm talking about legs that look like sculptures lathed from the finest lumber, and unique designs carved into headboards and stuff. Old fashioned style, because you could see the love that people put into that work.
That sounds wonderful! 😍 I can imagine it. I'd love me vintage-inspired furniture in my little farm-style cottage. 🩷

mistykitty said:
First, get a place large enough to have room for more stuff and no roommate (or if I did an abdl roommate). I'm going to make my own word up here, I'd little-ify everything also if it was multiple floors there would be slides into ballpits to get down floors, not stairs. I can never have enough plushies and onesies so I would definitely get tons of those. Crib or more kid-like bed to sleep in as well as many cases of the ABU bunny hops and ABU Lavendar as they would allow me to take at one time.
That sounds awesome! ☺️🩷 That slide into the ball pit would be so fun!!

Reactions: mistykitty
ShyGirl91 said:
If money was no object, if everything was free (humor me and just imagine--we littles are good at that!)...

What would your free splurge look like? What would be in it?

What would be the first thing you'd get for Little Space?

And, if you wanna elaborate on all your top must-have's and fantasies about what your nursery/littles room would look like and have, I'd love to hear them all! 🩷

I would get a Lil’ Squirts paci, then buy tons and tons of bunny-printed padding. That’s really all. I could innovate on my littlespace (coloring books? I have a Kindle Scribe to draw on), as I have basically everything for me to feel little, except a pacifier and extra diaper stock….

Forgot to mention supplies though!

• Love
The first thing? Clothing!

ShyGirl91 said:
I hope I can be accepted as a “Padded Gamer”, and not having to worry about changing personalities much, as I know I’m accepted as I am (not really a fantasy now that I think of it). They would respect my boundaries and stuff…

A large plot of land with a large warehouse so I have a place to put my custom disposable diaper machine that makes 1990's era diapers sized to fit actual size 8 and up with another machine next to it that makes 2000's era clothlike backed diapers sized to fit actual size 8 and up and a room filled with sewing machines, cute printed PUL, lots of bolts of cotton gauze and other fabrics with plenty of workers to sew up the perfect covers and inserts for all sizes from babies to adults.

• Love
Joediaper said:
A large plot of land with a large warehouse so I have a place to put my custom disposable diaper machine that makes 1990's era diapers sized to fit actual size 8 and up with another machine next to it that makes 2000's era clothlike backed diapers sized to fit actual size 8 and up and a room filled with sewing machines, cute printed PUL, lots of bolts of cotton gauze and other fabrics with plenty of workers to sew up the perfect covers and inserts for all sizes from babies to adults.
Sounds like a lil splice of heaven on earth!

Reactions: Joediaper
Back