OK Another Poll. The Muppets or Sesame Street?

The Muppets or Sesame Street? Who has More Memorable Unique Characters

• Total voters
Sidewinder said:
This is a bit of wild mass guessing on my part, but I'm pretty sure they're both in the same universe.
They were at one point, but that was before Disney bought the Muppets and Sesame Workshop became its own thing. It's just like Mario and the Rare icons like Banjo and Conker.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
They were at one point, but that was before Disney bought the Muppets and Sesame Workshop became its own thing. It's just like Mario and the Rare icons like Banjo and Conker.
I meant being in the same universe in terms of fan theories and stuff like that.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Sidewinder said:
I meant being in the same universe in terms of fan theories and stuff like that.
Same can be said of Banjo and Conker in the mario universe.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Honestly its a really difficult choice. The Muppets appeal to me because of their antics and the bright and colorful yet grounded in the 20th century settings. Sesame Street, on the other paw, I just can't get enough of all the surreal special effects sequences like cartoons and claymation and such. I can't say I like one more than the other, just that each is best in different contexts for me. Both are great because I'm a huge practical effects nerd and have wanted to get into puppetry to add to my skill list & bring characters to life that way.

But the real question is, What about the Feebles???!!?!?!?! LOL

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Sidewinder
Sesame Street and The Muppets got very political a few years before I was born, so my parents didn’t really play either. I think I saw stuff from The Muppets a couple of times, and Sesame Street once at the doctor.

Back