NRU Showroom Re-Opening in Bolton

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello!

I always get my nappies from NRU/Incon shop in Bolton.

Their old site had both an Incontinence showroom and an ABDL showroom however the new site had neither.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, went to collect my order in person as I always do to be told my NRU order is to be collected from the old site on Lecturers Close. Went again this week to collect my order (I wear a lot) and the NRU showroom is being rebuilt! Asked the chap who gave me my order and he said not sure of the opening date but it’ll not be long!

Both my GF and I are super excited!

• Love
Reactions: CrayonRocket, Kbaby84, Prillprillprill and 8 others
NappyCouple1980 said:
Hello!

I always get my nappies from NRU/Incon shop in Bolton.

Their old site had both an Incontinence showroom and an ABDL showroom however the new site had neither.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, went to collect my order in person as I always do to be told my NRU order is to be collected from the old site on Lecturers Close. Went again this week to collect my order (I wear a lot) and the NRU showroom is being rebuilt! Asked the chap who gave me my order and he said not sure of the opening date but it’ll not be long!

Both my GF and I are super excited!
So the showroom will be at the old place?

Reactions: DLJosie
🤞

TreeLad said:
So the showroom will be at the old place?
Yup, it’s at the old spot in the Incon shop old showroom not the old NRU showroom by the looks of it

Reactions: TreeLad and DLJosie
NappyCouple1980 said:
Yup, it’s at the old spot in the Incon shop old showroom not the old NRU showroom by the looks of it
Do you reckon they're going to have a dedicated NRU warehouse separate from the incontinence shop? Or are they going to have an incontinence shop showroom there as well?

Do you know anything else? I'm intrigued.

TreeLad said:
Do you reckon they're going to have a dedicated NRU warehouse separate from the incontinence shop? Or are they going to have an incontinence shop showroom there as well?

Do you know anything else? I'm intrigued.
So if you order from Inco Shop, you collect from the Lomax and if you order from NRU you collect from the Lecturers site.

When I went to collect my order they were refitting the former Inco Shop showroom and there was an NRU sign in there and the parking signs outside said NapsUs parking.

So, I guess so

Reactions: FeistyPants and TreeLad
NappyCouple1980 said:
So if you order from Inco Shop, you collect from the Lomax and if you order from NRU you collect from the Lecturers site.

When I went to collect my order they were refitting the former Inco Shop showroom and there was an NRU sign in there and the parking signs outside said NapsUs parking.

So, I guess so
Sounds like they're going to completely separate the two businesses.

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
Did they have stock at NRU or are they just shipping each order across?

I’m guessing that’s close to Manchester yeah?

That’s great news

Called again today to collect an order, the showroom is taking shape, ABDL nappies on the shelves and bottles, sippy cups etc

As I said in the original post, the parking signs have been moved to the front of the building…

Attachments

• IMG_1376.jpeg
    IMG_1376.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Reactions: FeistyPants
Subtlerustle said:
I’m guessing that’s close to Manchester yeah?
Yes, just north or Manchester

TreeLad said:
Did they have stock at NRU or are they just shipping each order across?
Stock, it’s mainly a warehouse and the shelves now have packs of nappies on

Reactions: TreeLad
TreeLad said:
Sounds like they're going to completely separate the two businesses.
From an operational point of view I agree

Really pleased about this, I only found out they had an actual shop just before they announced its closure so I never got chance to go

Reactions: TreeLad and NappyCouple1980
FeistyPants said:
Really pleased about this, I only found out they had an actual shop just before they announced its closure so I never got chance to go
We used it quite a lot when it was open, proper nice staff, never felt judged, just happy it’s back

Reactions: FeistyPants
And just as an FYI, I know my picture is from NRU too, but I promise I’m nothing to do with the brand, operation or linked to it in any way…

Though for 2 packs of nappies a month I’d consider it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Subtlerustle, TreeLad and FeistyPants
Funny they haven’t done anything to publicise a reopening, it that’s what’s happening. Checked their news section on website and their twitter but nothing.

Reactions: NappyCouple1980 and TreeLad
ABChick said:
Checked their news section on website and their twitter but nothing.
I did the same. We'll just have to wait patiently.

ABChick said:
Funny they haven’t done anything to publicise a reopening, it that’s what’s happening. Checked their news section on website and their twitter but nothing.
Yeah I checked it too, doesn’t look like it will be open for a few weeks yet, but the shelves are up, and packs of nappies on them and other ABDL still on too… defo reopening

Back