• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nottingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callywally

Looking for friends
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello I am a 38 year old from Nottingham who wear Pull Ups and sometimes nappies. Is there anyone else on here from the East Midlands area that may like to meet? I am quite new and can get anxious.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome

Welcome! I'm a Nottingham baby, though I'm in the North of the county nowadays.

Certainly up to chat and extend the spirit of fellowship. I'm generally up for meeting folk but probably best to stick to the forums for now, plenty of nice sorts here!

Just checked your profile, please don't wait another three years for your next post! It's a big step and it's a good and positive one, jump in; express yourself and make friends!

Last edited:
Callywally said:
Hello I am a 38 year old from Nottingham who wear Pull Ups and sometimes nappies. Is there anyone else on here from the East Midlands area that may like to meet? I am quite new and can get anxious.
Northeast here, welcome to the site 😁👍🏻

Welcome and enjoy

Thankyou for all of your kind memories. I completely forgot about this site so why a long wait. I am glad to be checking this site regularly now.

Anemone said:
Welcome! I'm a Nottingham baby, though I'm in the North of the county nowadays.

Certainly up to chat and extend the spirit of fellowship. I'm generally up for meeting folk but probably best to stick to the forums for now, plenty of nice sorts here!

Just checked your profile, please don't wait another three years for your next post! It's a big step and it's a good and positive one, jump in; express yourself and make friends!
Thankyou. Please send me a private message and perhaps we could talk more.

Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Callywally said:
Thankyou. Please send me a private message and perhaps we could talk more.
Sent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back