Not sure where to put this but this concerns a lot of people on Patreon

Alecsam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone so I was browsing the internet and some creators i follow on Patreon had there accounts removed i didn't think much of it until i watched nekos video in which i learned that apparently if had ABDL in your name or had anything to do with ABDL, you are now banned from the site. From what she says it's apparently because they think that ABDL is the sexualization of minors ( which is both very wrong and ignorant) but also someone named Robin did all the banning themselves so do with that information what you will...
anyways im just paraphrasing neko so please go watch her video but if you follow someone and you want them to be remembered just post there patreon name here
or don't im not the boss of you and you don't have to
anyway rip Xey and Lilith fetish
also sorry for lurking I really am ABDL I just don't know what to type and say a lot of the time.
nekos video

P.S. Also to do this on thanksgiving day is fucked up but that's just my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirisin, KittyninjaW, frankenmup and 4 others
That's really unfortunate that one team member can decide the fate of a whole niche group on their site without any level of basic understanding of ABDL or what some folks were posting...

Reactions: Kirisin and Etienne
That’s really shitty. I can’t say I pay for any Patreon content but I respect many creators on there. Lo in particular was really helpful in my DL journey and I owe her an immense gratitude. So to have the likes of her banned for a lack of understanding and desire to even try to understand is disappointing and sadly not surprising either.

Reactions: Kirisin and KittyninjaW
Unfortunately some people have this in their mind there is no changing them with anything.
Its not worth the fight

• Thinking
Reactions: sbmccue, Deleted member 62493, KittyninjaW and 3 others
It might be time to change the ABDL Name to something like, ALS, (Adult Little's Space) or ALT, (Adult Little's Time) ? and leve the ABDL name to those who have already dragged it into the mud.

Reactions: ChrisChris, Kirisin, thatguy46 and 3 others
That's really shitty but there will always be people who misunderstand the whole ABDL thing (either because they don't know better or on purpose) even if the name for it gets changed as some people suggested before.
The only real solution I could think of is to setup similar services but made by ABDL people for ABDL people but that's a lot of work and probably will also cost a lot to set up and keep running.
Maybe something like that could be crowdfunded.

• Thinking
Reactions: Kirisin, PuffPuffPaci, baliebox4916 and 1 other person
ajp22 said:
That's really shitty but there will always be people who misunderstand the whole ABDL thing (either because they don't know better or on purpose) even if the name for it gets changed as some people suggested before.
The only real solution I could think of is to setup similar services but made by ABDL people for ABDL people but that's a lot of work and probably will also cost a lot to set up and keep running.
You may have a point there ajp22:

Reactions: Kirisin and KittyninjaW
I do not trust that web portal.
I refuse to use it.
There is so much mis-information.

Reactions: Kirisin, CrazySmoker and KBoy
Eh, old story.
I'm sure the folks at patreon don't actually care, but they operate in many countries with many different laws, and dealing with anything that is even borderline is both a cost and a liability.
Like it or not, their is absolutely a less wholesome side to this community. They've clearly made the decision (as many other sites that host user content have) that's it's just not worth the trouble to deal with policing this type of content and they just simply slap the whole thing with a big ol` nope label. They do the same with a few other broad categories as well, presumably for the exact same reason. I don't think they are trying to be the morality police, they have just done the math and figured that the cost of having human reviewers make sometimes complex and potentially controversial distinctions just isn't worth the bother.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Kirisin, PadPhilosopher, KittyninjaW and 2 others
BoundCoder said:
Eh, old story.
I'm sure the folks at patreon don't actually care, but they operate in many countries with many different laws, and dealing with anything that is even borderline is both a cost and a liability.
Like it or not, their is absolutely a less wholesome side to this community. They've clearly made the decision (as many other sites that host user content have) that's it's just not worth the trouble to deal with policing this type of content and they just simply slap the whole thing with a big ol` nope label. They do the same with a few other broad categories as well, presumably for the exact same reason. I don't think they are trying to be the morality police, they have just done the math and figured that the cost of having human reviewers make sometimes complex and potentially controversial distinctions just isn't worth the bother.
I do kinda get were your comming from BoundCoder:, but Patreon could just block the stream to the countrys that have ether band it or were its not aloud to be shown due to the products, the ad's for the products or other products not shown or the music in the stream, like YouTube do, problem solved right ?

Last edited:
ozzy4605 said:
It might be time to change the ABDL Name to something like, ALS, (Adult Little's Space) or ALT, (Adult Little's Time) ? and leve the ABDL name to those who have already dragged it into the mud.
I don’t think it’s the label that leads to these reactions.

So that's what's going on. I follow PieceOfSoap on Patreon and he said goodbye today.😢 Total BS! I use the same name there as here, ABDElsa. Don't have any ABDL art on Patreon, but I have ABDL in my name so my account might be banned soon too. Good thing I only used it to follow Soap.

ajp22 said:
there has to be something that can be figured out. also with most stuff remote now maybe startup wouldn't be as bad it's the production part and materials which would be hardest because those are the kind of things you have to obtain in large quantities

Maybe another solution (but I have know idea how) is we need to find a way to get the honest side of abdl seen

Are they really going to be shutdown forever? It breaks my heart how people can make these kind of ignorant judgements about minority groups that they don't take any time to understand. We shouldn't have to constantly defend ourselves against being paedos.
It was not that long ago gay men had to do the same mind. Being abdl doesn't make me a paedo any more that being British or being allergic to asparagus. Just let us live our lives!! We have no interest in children.

Reactions: Davvyboy
It’s tough knowing that many people rely on Patreon for their livelihood.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, mistykitty and Prillprillprill
I wouldn't be surprised if some companies pressured them to do this. It's almost like bigger businesses bully smaller ones now because they are jealous of people that want to be independent and creative instead of line a ceo's pocket.

reamstories.com is ABDL aware and is ABDL friendly. One content creator sent them an e-mail and got a response. Already a step up from "P"

• Love
Reactions: CookieFox and ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:
So that's what's going on. I follow PieceOfSoap on Patreon and he said goodbye today.😢 Total BS! I use the same name there as here, ABDElsa. Don't have any ABDL art on Patreon, but I have ABDL in my name so my account might be banned soon too. Good thing I only used it to follow Soap.
Your name isn't explicitly ABDL, you have a little bit of play on words with your name (which I think is quite creative.) The Elsa at the and make it look like ABD or ABDE. I am not sure about users with ABDL all together in their name. Artists with content have been getting removed for sure though.

• Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa
ozzy4605 said:
i never liked it to begin with

Reactions: Deleted member 62493
Back