Not really in the mood now.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi. I have had a few health problems lately and was in hospital with urine infection. apparently I have something called a fistula. so I have to go for a cystoscopy and also a endoscopy. and at a later date an operation. I dont think any of this is related to my nappy wearing at all. but ironically nappy wearing may now become a need rather than a want. thank you for reading about my troubles.

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Oh No I’m sorry to read this about your health and I wish you a speedy recovery including after you had your operation (at a later date)

Reactions: Jorelaxed
thanks for your reply. just want to get through this and return to normality. thanks again.

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
Get better OP.

I hope you have a speedy recovery Ben.

ben0510 said:
Hi. I have had a few health problems lately and was in hospital with urine infection. apparently I have something called a fistula. so I have to go for a cystoscopy and also a endoscopy. and at a later date an operation. I dont think any of this is related to my nappy wearing at all. but ironically nappy wearing may now become a need rather than a want. thank you for reading about my troubles.
I am sorry to hear of your ill health and wish you a full and speedy recovery :)

Back