NorthShore MegaMax Tab-Style Briefs 12 hour capacity diaper review

dld2618

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just got a bag of these from Northshore care and I have to say that these diapers are wonderful. The capacity is super, and never leaked. I have been wearing one for over 12 hours. The plastic is soft and crinkly but not overly loud. I recommend them to everyone looking for a diaper that will hold ex-stream amounts of fluid with no leaks, awake or asleep. They come in blue and white.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, GoodnitesXL21, pampers47 and 2 others
I am currently in a Northshore Air Supreme. It is 8 hour rated and can hold vast amounts of liquid. Will have to try the Mega.

• Love
Reactions: mark58, checkingoutall and NorthShoreAdam
I like the landing zone on Megamax, but I really don't need the high capacity.

My personal experience with the Megamax diapers is the blue ones do not hold as much liquid (pee) as the white ones.
I use the blue diaper for awake time and the white diapers for sleeping.

Reactions: sbmccue
Megamax is my Go To tape diaper, I use their Gosupremes when I want the pullup style

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
The megamax has quickly become my favorite diaper. I like that it has a higher rise than most and that the plastic/tapes hold up extremely well - especially over longer periods of wearing.

I know Adam from NorthShore has said there is a third color coming - which is fantastic - the more in that particular style the better in my opinion. But for what it's worth - I wish the landing zone was quieter. Discretion is important when wearing out and about.

While it wouldn't probably make good financial sense for them to issue an ABDL version - that would be the ultimate diaper to set the standard.

abdilly said:
The megamax has quickly become my favorite diaper. I like that it has a higher rise than most and that the plastic/tapes hold up extremely well - especially over longer periods of wearing.

I know Adam from NorthShore has said there is a third color coming - which is fantastic - the more in that particular style the better in my opinion. But for what it's worth - I wish the landing zone was quieter. Discretion is important when wearing out and about.

While it wouldn't probably make good financial sense for them to issue an ABDL version - that would be the ultimate diaper to set the standard.
Maybe a green version coming? I've never worn a green diaper before

I’m hoping eventually they will do a lighter version of the Megamax similar to how they have Supremes and Supreme Lites.

AAO said:
I’m hoping eventually they will do a lighter version of the Megamax similar to how they have Supremes and Supreme Lites.
I’m my opinion a Megamax lite would just be a NorthShore Supreme with better tapes.

Question on the people who tried them. They have 3 sizes. The small has 34 inches I am still 32. How well do they fit people with a 32 inch?

Lestat said:
Question on the people who tried them. They have 3 sizes. The small has 34 inches I am still 32. How well do they fit people with a 32 inch?
I haven't worn the smalls, but I can tell you that as a person that wears either larger cut mediums or smaller cut larges, the mega max mediums fit me great, I have a 34" - 35" waist and 6ft 1" tall, so if your a 32 I'd stick with smalls, better yet I'd ask for a sample of them in smalls and medium to compare before doing a big order.

Reactions: chamberpot and lilstevie56
lonnie said:
I’m my opinion a Megamax lite would just be a NorthShore Supreme with better tapes.
The padding in a Megamax and a Supreme feels different to me. The Megamax seems not to clump as bad as the Supreme and I’m not sure exactly how to describe it but the Megamax feels more quilted. Also, it seems to have a better shell. Finally, Megamax mediums fit me perfect whereas with Supremes and Supreme Lites I have to have a large and it they don’t fit as well.

AAO said:
The padding in a Megamax and a Supreme feels different to me. The Megamax seems not to clump as bad as the Supreme and I’m not sure exactly how to describe it but the Megamax feels more quilted. Also, it seems to have a better shell. Finally, Megamax mediums fit me perfect whereas with Supremes and Supreme Lites I have to have a large and it they don’t fit as well.
I agree on the sizing between the megamax and supremes, same issue here. Megamax is my favorite.

MegaMax is my goto and has been for years just received two cases end of last week

Reactions: mark58
They are the best, the fit is perfect. The landing zone is a little thin but its still great. If they make printed ones, this would destroy everything lol. The product itself is #1 of all diapers I have tried, it is just a little "boring" because no wetness indicators or cute styling

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I have a 40 inch waste and Megamax large fit, prefer the XL, same with NorthShore Supreme

Lestat said:
I'm around 31". I haven't tried the smalls but the mediums fit me perfect. I think any smaller would be too small.

kraken98 said:
They are the best, the fit is perfect. The landing zone is a little thin but its still great. If they make printed ones, this would destroy everything lol. The product itself is #1 of all diapers I have tried, it is just a little "boring" because no wetness indicators or cute styling

I'm personally glad that they don't have a wetness indicator.

12srepaid said:
I'm personally glad that they don't have a wetness indicator.
kraken98 said:
My body is the wetness indicator, I can tell if I am wet. Lol. 😂. Wetness indicators are for care givers that can look and see if person is wet. I know when I pee in my diaper.

Reactions: tenbelow, mark58, GoodnitesXL21 and 4 others
abdilly said:

Imagine a megamax in pink or with a safari/Dino print where all the critters are stacking blocks.
surely there would be some profit.

Back