Northshore Drops Abena

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No more Abena at Northshore. That's a shame. LLmedico has 500+ L4's still in stock.

ArchtopK said:
No more Abena at Northshore. That's a shame. LLmedico has 500+ L4's still in stock.
Might want to check out diaperbuys.com, this is where I get my M4's.

Amazon has Abena’s and with prime free shipping.

Reactions: chrischrischris, PullupAndy, Fullpants and 1 other person
Kayleigh said:
Amazon has Abena’s and with prime free shipping.
Got mine there!

Reactions: chrischrischris
iowaincon said:
@NorthShoreAdam, why did you drop Abena? Just curious.
I would imagine they feel theirvpriduvpct is equine eke this if not superior. Why split the sales.

Fine with me imo. Abena was my first plastic backed diaper and I hated how much the padding clumped and sagged

Reactions: SoFloDL
i only wear them to bed, and there they seem perfect, especially the way they wick fluid away and distribute it in the pad.

Funny thing is I used to wear Abena here and there and recently I started seeing them in my local grocery store and bought a pack (13.99$ For 15?) they were the airstreams L4. They were not the worst diaper I ever used but I think they lowered there quality since 10 years ago. They are quiet and pretty comfy but I am not a big fan of their tapes and I don’t like cloth backed. But I would say the best diaper I ever bought in a grocery store.
Best

Electrically said:
Funny thing is I used to wear Abena here and there and recently I started seeing them in my local grocery store and bought a pack (13.99$ For 15?) they were the airstreams L4. They were not the worst diaper I ever used but I think they lowered there quality since 10 years ago. They are quiet and pretty comfy but I am not a big fan of their tapes and I don’t like cloth backed. But I would say the best diaper I ever bought in a grocery store.
Best
Was the grocery store in the USA?

NorthShoreAdam said:
We still have the pullon Abri-Flex in our catalog, but the Abena briefs we no longer popular enough with our customers to justify keeping them.

Are your trending reports or dashboards indicating that there is more interest in printed or fun diapers vs "medical"? Are you able to find indicators to know if a sale was for medical reasons vs ABDL?

Just curious 😇

neophyte said:
Are your trending reports or dashboards indicating that there is more interest in printed or fun diapers vs "medical"? Are you able to find indicators to know if a sale was for medical reasons vs ABDL?

Just curious 😇
Our research shows that the vast majority of ABDL purchases at NorthShore also include a medical need...and that many people with medical needs buy printed or colored diapers even if they are unaware of ABDL. We don't spend a lot of time trying to put people into distinct categories since buying decisions are often much more complicated. We mostly ask, how could we do better? What are you missing or wishing for in absorbent products that would make your life better in any way?

Reactions: Foxroxsox, neophyte and landingxray
NorthShoreAdam said:
Our research shows that the vast majority of ABDL purchases at NorthShore also include a medical need...and that many people with medical needs buy printed or colored diapers even if they are unaware of ABDL. We don't spend a lot of time trying to put people into distinct categories since buying decisions are often much more complicated. We mostly ask, how could we do better? What are you missing or wishing for in absorbent products that would make your life better in any way? We've even done away with all our gender specific products as many customers complained about gender stereotypes and this as a barrier to them buying the style or color they preferred.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Our research shows that the vast majority of ABDL purchases at NorthShore also include a medical need...and that many people with medical needs buy printed or colored diapers even if they are unaware of ABDL. We don't spend a lot of time trying to put people into distinct categories since buying decisions are often much more complicated. We mostly ask, how could we do better? What are you missing or wishing for in absorbent products that would make your life better in any way?
The best service is your customer service no doubt. Thank you for always being empathetic

Reactions: SoFloDL, gnd567, NorthShoreAdam and 1 other person
Back