Northshore diapersars are good for autism spectrum disorder to wearing

Tasmaniandevilpadded

Hypertension and disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I reading a reviews on Northshore website to explaining people who are ASD like autistic, autism, or Asperger’s to loved wearing a diapers or underwear. I don’t know if children size are fit like extra small or small allowed wearing briefs and plus teenagers are medium. Autistic adults are larger and extra large. People with autism help more protection for bedwetting, adventure, or long road trip. They prefer Northshore better than buy from retail stores aren’t good for absorption capacity. I have Northshore MegaMax diapers are so popular. Do ASD people would love Northshore products?

• Wow
Reactions: Magicalgirl101, PlastiBrain, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
I love their Megamax, especially in pink. They really bring out the baby girl in me! 🥳🤗🥰

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, ReluctantAdult and Jorelaxed
They sure do help!, the mega max is an excellent diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and BobbiSueEllen
I tried the Mary Jane Leaf diapees a while back, they were really great feeling indeed

I have a sample on the way.

MagaMax has been my go to diapers ever since I found out about North Shore as an supplier !
LUV the nice selection North Shore has and the next day delivery I get !

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I love the megamax, & I also get Crinklz from them when I want fun prints. I only wear high capacity diapers on my days off, so I make those my baby days.

I'll go between the Crinklz Aquanaut, Astronaut, recently the Buccaneer & Fairy Tale, and either the Blue, Black or Pink megamaxes, but mostly pink.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Tasmaniandevilpadded and BobbiSueEllen
I've tried some and NS pull ups are my favorite.

Back