North Carolina (Triangle) Babies and Diaper Lovers

googlyeyes467

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all. I recently joined this site on recommendation from Reddit. I accepted my little side a few years ago and after experimenting with diapers and AB stuff I think I'd like to get to know other ABDLs as platonic friends. I'm especially looking for local friends that I could hang out with and do activities with whether they are little activities (like coloring, dressing up and watching movies, eating sweets etc.) to other hobbies (like running, video games, board games, writing etc.). I have other friends in the area but I'm not out about my ABDL side with them. I'm only out with my partner and some Fetlife people that I'm not close to.

This has been fine but I think I'm ready to have a group of friends that I can talk ABDL with. :D Lemme know if you want to get to know each other.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
I’m in Jacksonville

im in Goldsboro

Reactions: TBear88
Raleigh

I's in Summerfield! ^^

I might be really close to you

Reactions: TBear88
googlyeyes467 said:
Hi all. I recently joined this site on recommendation from Reddit. I accepted my little side a few years ago and after experimenting with diapers and AB stuff I think I'd like to get to know other ABDLs as platonic friends. I'm especially looking for local friends that I could hang out with and do activities with whether they are little activities (like coloring, dressing up and watching movies, eating sweets etc.) to other hobbies (like running, video games, board games, writing etc.). I have other friends in the area but I'm not out about my ABDL side with them. I'm only out with my partner and some Fetlife people that I'm not close to.

This has been fine but I think I'm ready to have a group of friends that I can talk ABDL with. :D Lemme know if you want to get to know each other.
I'm in Chapel Hill

Reactions: googlyeyes467
LittleLouise said:
I'm in Chapel Hill
Awesome! Let me know if when you become a Est. Contributor if you wanted to talk.

Back