Norovirus

AshtonFreecss said:
Had it back in late Feb or early March. It was the most awful 36 hours I've had in quite some time. Glad you're feeling better
Happy that you’re doing well.

• Love
Reactions: AshtonFreecss
Oof, that is aweful. I have had it before and wouldn't wish it on anyone. It was one of those things where at first you're afraid you're going to die and then you're afraid you're not. Still have no idea where I got it.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and richieboy
wetaccident said:
Oof, that is aweful. I have had it before and wouldn't wish it on anyone. It was one of those things where at first you're afraid you're going to die and then you're afraid you're not. Still have no idea where I got it.
Yes you definitely think you’re going to die, and wonder if that’s so bad.🤣

i’ve probably had this at least once. I was sick with something pretty similar last year and I went through so many diapers over the course of like two or three days. One of the things I learned when I was taking a food safety certification class is that a lot of things that people can get sick with, like the main couple of symptoms are fever, headache, vomiting, or shitting yourself. The body is just trying to get rid of it, so it only has a few ways to do that. Good thing we all got plenty of diapers. From my experience last year, I kind of know what it’s like to be a bowel incontinent for two days, would not want to deal with that my whole life.

Back