Non see-through White onesie

Lildudenugget

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Is there any plain white onesies out there that are not see through? I have a plain black one and i want a white one but when you bend over you can kinda see the diaper through the white one as most of the material in them seem thinnish so i dont feel comfortable wearing it in public/at work.

Babykins.com

The material and collar is almost identical to a regular 100% cotton t-shirt.

White is white. Majority of white cotton or white cotton blend is rather thin an can be seen thru. Tykables white snappies is thicker then a standard white undershirt. It's 5% spandex cotton blend and yes one can see thru it, but not as easily.
In all honesty though, my white, baby blue and baby pink are my favorite snappies because my diaper can be seen thru them, it's one of the appeals that draw me to my DL side. I like seeing my diaper thru my onsies. I don't publicly display it but at home it's usually just a diaper and onsie.

Reactions: wowser81
Nowididit said:
White is white. Majority of white cotton or white cotton blend is rather thin an can be seen thru. Tykables white snappies is thicker then a standard white undershirt. It's 5% spandex cotton blend and yes one can see thru it, but not as easily.
In all honesty though, my white, baby blue and baby pink are my favorite snappies because my diaper can be seen thru them, it's one of the appeals that draw me to my DL side. I like seeing my diaper thru my onsies. I don't publicly display it but at home it's usually just a diaper and onsie.

Nowididit said:
I love seeing a diaper or bikini with sanitary pads under my pantyhose or onesie. I like snapping the crotch panel.

Lildudenugget said:
I have a plain black one and i want a white one but when you bend over you can kinda see the diaper through the white one as most of the material in them seem thinnish so i dont feel comfortable wearing it in public/at work.
What onesies do you currently have—ABU, Tylables, …?

I have some ABU onesies in solid colors, but not white. They’re seem a bit thicker than the average t-shirt, but if you’re wearing a diaper with a lot of colors or contrast I’d still expect it to show though the white a little. Probably best to stick to colors.

Last edited:
Baby-pants is a good place to go

4Care makes one in a thick cotton..

Back