Non Bias ABDL article

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has a massively judgemental/accusatory tone for something that doesn't explicitly judge ABDLs, like the people who refuse to be interviewed because of previous bad experiences are hiding something - and OMFG the Dotty Diaper Co has a BDSM sister-site, as if half the universe didn't lose their shit over 50 Shades Of Grey.

Also I can't believe they'd print that in the actual newspaper?

This article got a lot of backlash on Twitter and people blocked the journalist. It sounded like the journalist didn't respect peoples boundaries because she kept harassing the Dotty company until they blocked her. She decided to call any ABDL out in her article who declined to be interviewed.

It did not sound all that open minded to me either. And it was obvious she went out of her way to note the people that did not want to go along with her article.

Biased, sensationalized rubbishy! Read like a Springer show monologue. I would block her if I was Twitter literate.

This lifestyle, fetish, kink or harmless therapeutic role play is being maligned out of ignorance and supposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back