Noisiest diaper?

cantwait said:
You just have to make sure you get the bottom tapes, snug and secure. The only thing I do not like about the large is there is a lot of excess material at the top, but I just rolled that down. The people at Tranquility said the tapes should land on the front of the brief and not the sides. I can wear the medium, but the tapes are definitely on the sides.
Thank you so much for all the info. I look forward to enjoying them. Are they indeed very noisy?

I looove crinkly diapers....I grew up in 70s Pampers and they were crinkly! The noisiest ones I find nowadays are In Control Elites but I noticed a new batch the plastic was slightly softer. The Rearz Princess ones are pretty crinkly and love those diapers!

Reactions: HugeBulge
HugeBulge said:
I'm wearing a Rearz barnyard for the first time, and I'm hit with the noise. I love the crinkle!!! I love diapers with strong crinkles, (at home only) Louder than the few plastic-backed I've used. This brought my focus on the issue, and hence the question. What is the loudest diaper you know?
Rearz are my favourite!! They used to have a purple diaper that i found extra crinkly but over all they are all so wonderfully crinkly. In times i want to hide crinkle i always wear a cover.

Reactions: Andy86
HugeBulge said:
I'm wearing a Rearz barnyard for the first time, and I'm hit with the noise. I love the crinkle!!! I love diapers with strong crinkles, (at home only) Louder than the few plastic-backed I've used. This brought my focus on the issue, and hence the question. What is the loudest diaper you know?
My reusable diapers don't make any noise but the plastic pants sure do. I wouldn't say they crinkle. It's more like a very loud crackle.

Reactions: Sissybabyminky
littledub1955 said:
My reusable diapers don't make any noise but the plastic pants sure do. I wouldn't say they crinkle. It's more like a very loud crackle.
I have plastic pants. They're not silent, but I need a RACKET :LOL:

HugeBulge said:
I'm right on the seam between sizes M and L, as shown on their sizing chart. Dunno which to get. What's your experience with size?
I'm a 32 waist jean without a diaper on usually, and the medium was fine. They're not great diapers, they're just extremely noisy :p

One of the worst diapers ever but the depends tape on 6 tape are extremely loud. I recall ATN being loud as well, they're a step above depends but not great either

HugeBulge said:
Ig the Barnyards…
As you said…

Back