No more toilet for reals this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelic said:
Hey Dad won't catch me!

Bruhhhhh welcome to the 24/7 life.. Tried that when I was still living with the folks.. Didn't work out that well.. Smell carries lol. But if you're good, that's straight then. Just be ready to explain yourself when people find out. Because they will lol. Before I used to tell people I was incon, but tbh after I moved out and surrounded myself with people who were unconditionally accepting it's literally as insignificant as any choice of underwear. And my job essentially lets me be in little headspace for my work and I see my boss like once a month lol. Just be careful. Not everyone always takes kindly to it. Forreal. No joke. Most people are (at least to your face) totally open and accepting... but there's rejection, confusion, and disgust too. After you go 24/7, your parents finding out will not be the largest of your worries... Leaking in class is some fun s*** hahaha. Diapered holidays mean adults within 5 feet of you who won't stop sniffing at the air and glancing at you (it doesn't matter if it's just pee. you can't smell it because you always smell like pee.. lol). There's a lot to be prepared for besides hiding from your parents.. You will not hide it from anyone. One day your shirt's gonna ride up or you're gonna leak or someone's just gonna straight call you out about it. Promise. I'll bet you $10. I'm not saying it to discourage. Just being realistic and if you're really about that 24/7 life just be ready dawg...

Everybody in my home know. My stepson probably knows because he comes in my bedroom all the time when he comes over. One time he came over first thing in the morning when I was wearing sweats with a huge full diaper on. Today he emptied my trash for me. I emptied it last night but he felt it needed it again. We don't really talk about it though. As far as I know, noone outside my home has ever found out. Luckily I work at home too and nobody at work knows a thing.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

All my close friends and family know I am injcontinent and wear nappies. No one has ever mentioned it. Only my wife lets me know discretly if I smell.

I've pulled off a few months of 24/7 while I was living with my parents. Once when I was fourteen and then a few times between semesters in college. My parents always minded their own business, so it wasn't that tough, but I was always smart about it and respectful to them.

I smell. I need a bath so bad. Wipes just didn't cut it this time.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Enjoy it but my goodness I would be confuzzled if my parents randomly asked why I hadn't been using the toilet: I would just be like: erm excuse me why are you interested in my toilet habits :/

Katarn89 will be hard for you without diapers, I have the same situation when I'm at my parents I can not use diapers just gotta pee into the toilet :sadno::sadno:

Lupan said:
Enjoy it but my goodness I would be confuzzled if my parents randomly asked why I hadn't been using the toilet: I would just be like: erm excuse me why are you interested in my toilet habits :/

Lol, confuzzled, I would ask that as well, but I sometimes forget as I don't go there to pee or poop anymore so the imprint of going to the toilet is gone from my brain. I have to force myself to think every 3 hours "have I flushed any paper down the toilet lately?"

- - - Updated - - -

carolinebaby said:
Katarn89 will be hard for you without diapers, I have the same situation when I'm at my parents I can not use diapers just gotta pee into the toilet :sadno::sadno:

How come? Are you scared about smell or sagging or hiding them or do you just have nosy parents?

I wish I was In your shoes angelic and all of you 24/7ers

Thanks, it's not too hard I find it, you can even just bring back a shopping bag and just walk casually past them, they miss me when I walk in with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back