No matter how big or small, Name one good thing that happened to you today!

OmiOMy said:
Well some people consider systemic mastocytosis a form of cancer (FUK IN YIKES) but it explains everything that's happened to my body over the past few years. Including the interstitial cystitis!

I started the medicine regimen two weeks ago now. I'm being monitored closely right now.
OmiOmy, I have googled your condition, so sorry for you. ☹️ 😘

Got a replacement case of diapers delivered, I had ordered 4 cases of diapers and when they arrived 3 cases were what I had ordered but one was a different diaper both in brand, size and type, I made one phone call and they straightened out their mistake and told me to either throw out the case that was wrong or donate to wherever I wanted to. so I'll be taking the wrong ones down to a local nursing home.

Reactions: LittleLouise and sparkledog
I enjoyed a wet and messy diaper earlier this morning.

Had my neighbors 13 year old grand son come help me with doing the spring clean-up of the yard , first time I have had some help with it but I have injured my shoulder and raking is the worst for it. he did all the raking and picking up I just ran my leaf blower, He was very happy when we were done as he had a crisp Benjamin for about 3 hours of work, when we were done and he was paid I asked him if he wanted to know how to double his money? he eagerly said sure.. I told him to fold it in half and put it in his pocket. he got a good laugh at that.

• Haha
Reactions: Traveler, LittleAndAlone, sparkledog and 2 others
Ordered an adult paci from Walmart (of all places) online, and I'm excited to see it on Sunday when it arrives. 😊

I joined the community

Reactions: Traveler, mistykitty and chamberpot
Sat at a picnic table we have at work with my colleagues, enjoying our afternoon tea/coffee break in the warm sunshine.

Had root canal done on a painful tooth, now it does not hurt any more!!!

Went to where my Grandfather, his first wife and 2nd wife my Grandmother are buried to inquire about adding my father ( who has been quietly sitting on a shelf for the last 7 years) to the plot, Very helpful people who work for the town informed my brother and I that the plot was for 15 graves, more if just an urn of ashes, so will be plenty of room for all the rest of us in due time. nobody has been added there since 1946. Cemetery dates back to the 1600's

Reactions: Traveler, BBBen and dogboy
I became officially older than dirt today as I crossed the line between 75 to 76!

Reactions: BBBen, dogboy and littleFeathers
Edgewater said:
I became officially older than dirt today as I crossed the line between 75 to 76!
Happy Birthday. mine is coming way to fast

Reactions: Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Avery happy birthday to you. 👏

Reactions: BBBen and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Well howdy and welcome fellow dirt brother!

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and Edgewater
Blessings and happy birthday @Edgewater 🎉🎊

And the good thing for today is: Having friends that look out 💗

Last edited:
A good cup of coffee in the morning ;-)

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, sparkledog, dogboy and 1 other person
I had a good choir rehearsal tonight. They're always so receptive of the music and present and they're very supportive.

Reactions: sparkledog and BBBen
I saw the first hummingbird of the season at my kitchen window feeder!

• Love
Reactions: sparkledog, chamberpot and BBBen
Making some great progress with my old skool fursuit build, found one of the tapes I've had and not yet played is my dad's from his band back in 1986, got an update on my '77 Sedan Deville from my uncle and everything's coming along as it should, and i got some fun time with my ferrets before they went off to the sock drawer for their afternoon nap!

Reactions: sparkledog and BBBen
Still laying in bed at almost 10am, Saturdays are becoming fun again since I've been motivated to keep up with taking care of chores during the week!

I'm in the middle of a really fun weekend getaway to Albany, New York for a couple wrestling shows, so that's always a win to me. Plus my diaper didn't leak last night, but as mentioned in a different thread, I do have my pad on the bed just in case.

Back