Ninjamas new size large

Just had to bring up the absurdity that I can squeeze into size 10 boys underwear but not L/XL Ninjamas. At least not the original ones.

Pampers - “Procter and Gamble” goes out of their way to keep anyone but small children from using their diapers and pull ups. They will never make products for obese or special needs children because it takes away from their “perfect image” created by marketing. No matter how many parents desperately beg, nothing. Similarly, Hell will freeze over before they will produce incontinence products for men that’s similar to always discreet. Sexist? I honestly don’t know?

• Sad
Reactions: 12srepaid
hanzertas said:
Just had to bring up the absurdity that I can squeeze into size 10 boys underwear but not L/XL Ninjamas. At least not the original ones.
It isn't possible for both of these things to be true. I can comfortably wear boys size 12 or 14 underwear and also can wear the L/XL Ninjamas without any issues. I presume the case is likely you cannot actually fit into size 10 correctly.

As far as P&G/Pampers goes, I doubt you will ever see them get much bigger if at all. It was a miracle that Huggies/K-C made the Goodnites new XL size.

okmis said:
It isn't possible for both of these things to be true. I can comfortably wear boys size 12 or 14 underwear and also can wear the L/XL Ninjamas without any issues. I presume the case is likely you cannot actually fit into size 10 correctly.

As far as P&G/Pampers goes, I doubt you will ever see them get much bigger if at all. It was a miracle that Huggies/K-C made the Goodnites new XL size.
Yeah - Guilty to a degree. Definitely not "correctly" per se, I'm a bigger guy, but I can get them on and wear them all day. Of course they are super tight, though.

More of an annoyance than an actual complaint I suppose. Goodnites XL really is the best!

It does seem bizarre to me that P&G would cede 100 percent of the market share for anything larger than a size 12 or so to K-C. They don't even have a men's/unisex product for adult incontinence anymore since flipping Attends to PaperPak in the late 90's.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, 12srepaid and DLScottsman
HappyNappin said:
I'm fairly certain that the + is a typo as it's only on the freedom unit weight,

What’s a “freedom unit weight?”

PCS said:
What’s a “freedom unit weight?”
That's an interesting question, an Lb is but a pound isn't, nor is a stone, or a furlong but a gallon is but it's not the same as one of our gallons, it's all a bit complicated.

hanzertas said:
It does seem bizarre to me that P&G would cede 100 percent of the market share for anything larger than a size 12 or so to K-C. They don't even have a men's/unisex product for adult incontinence anymore since flipping Attends to PaperPak in the late 90's.
It's very sad that Pamper only caters to perfect baby/child sizes, or that they only have a woman's incontinence product, but they want to spout inclusiveness to the public. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashton84 and hanzertas
JohnQDiaper said:
Saw, but did not buy, any of these a few days ago in the local Walgreens. None of the store tags said large and I have not been able to find anything on anywhere on the internet including the Walgreens and Ninjamas websites.

Also, of note, the S/M pack on the left has a 5 pound higher max weight than the S/M pack on the right. I'm not sure what's up, or if it's even worth mentioning, but if anyone knows anything or is willing to take a look/buy on their own, please enlighten those of us who are curious.
isn't this just the boys vs. girls styles?

Savant said:
What do you mean? The weight ranges, packaging, and color schemes are all the same as they always have been. It just happened that the larges I saw were the girls' Ninjamas. I'm sure if people look around enough they will find larges in boys' Ninjamas somewhere.

Savant said:
Actually ninjamas are NOT boys vs girls - it’s just green/blue or pink/yellow. The diapers themselves are identical - no change in absorption or sizing - I buy the green/blue ones because they are prettier :)

KarmaBaby said:
Actually ninjamas are NOT boys vs girls - it’s just green/blue or pink/yellow. The diapers themselves are identical - no change in absorption or sizing - I buy the green/blue ones because they are prettier :)
Similar to easy ups in that regard!

Reactions: KarmaBaby3
KarmaBaby said:
It is unusual that the bed-wetting market vis a vis junior incontinence is a notable 'separation of the two main genders' moment, I do think that gender only matters after puberty (though I'm not going to even write let alone post that essay here today), I suppose that Pull-Ups are more like underwear and therefore more like clothes meaning they can be gendered ...I'm well aware that the concept of gender is not what it was, just look at the last 10 years ...and I'm in favour of how things are now as I'm sure my gender-fluidity would have been dismissed via misunderstanding very heavily 10 years ago ...it's almost laughable really but vanilla society knew more about us (ABDLs) 10 years ago than people who conform to no OR several genders.
Mainline (/ middle-of-the-road) society these days isn't girls vs boys - IMO - yet gendered pull-ups keep being a thing, are most pull-ups for the bed-wetting market NOT unisex (and yes I'm sorry if even the existence of the word 'unisex' triggers you)?
Drynites (UK) have their age-cap at 15 and 15 year olds today are on-trend in surprising ways ...what I mean by that is expect more (?) teen pull-ups that aren't gendered.
-
WE
PP (and more)

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
It is unusual that the bed-wetting market vis a vis junior incontinence is a notable 'separation of the two main genders' moment, I do think that gender only matters after puberty (though I'm not going to even write let alone post that essay here today), I suppose that Pull-Ups are more like underwear and therefore more like clothes meaning they can be gendered ...I'm well aware that the concept of gender is not what it was, just look at the last 10 years ...and I'm in favour of how things are now as I'm sure my gender-fluidity would have been dismissed via misunderstanding very heavily 10 years ago ...it's almost laughable really but vanilla society knew more about us (ABDLs) 10 years ago than people who conform to no OR several genders.
Mainline (/ middle-of-the-road) society these days isn't girls vs boys - IMO - yet gendered pull-ups keep being a thing, are most pull-ups for the bed-wetting market NOT unisex (and yes I'm sorry if even the existence of the word 'unisex' triggers you)?
Drynites (UK) have their age-cap at 15 and 15 year olds today are on-trend in surprising ways ...what I mean by that is expect more (?) teen pull-ups that aren't gendered.
-
WE
PP (and more)
Except so many of the toys are still pink/blue aisles …. And clothes still very much pink sparkly girls, dark colours for boys. There have been much improvement but still a ways to go. Im glad though … I finally stopped getting horrible looks and comments from kids and teens - I have a bunch of stuff messed up with my hormone so yes Im female and identify that way but I can grow a beard better than some guys anf I hate it …. I used to get horrible comments, now nothing. I think they assume I’m transitioning or gender fluid but oh well who cares? I don’t have money for laser hair removal and honestly don’t really care that much, too much effort so what? So others like the way I look?

i still laugh though …. My mom allowed my brother to play with dolls, bought him a my little pony tea set (it was the least girlie) when he wanted one … and HATES the fact he wears his hair long and likes tight skinny pants now as an adult and prefers a one piece bathing suit. Anf shaves his arms/chests because he has enough hair to rival a gorilla …. But she always made fun of his hair …. So ….. she wants kids to be open but still holds adult males have to follow certain rules …..

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
-
WE
PP (and more)
I think theres a reason for different ones for boys and girl, weaponry on board is different. Im sure it makes a difference otherwise why would huggies make a difference pulup for different sex's. I get if you want one colour, but then there's less too collect. Also as a kid I liked the blue things didn't really care about 'gendered' stuff but mostly went for the boys stuff. Kids are still built around there sex, being none restrictive about its good but I don't think it's going to make all that much difference too people.

Last edited:
Um, it's still two genders, I don't care what people may say. Although uni-sex products or restrooms doesn't bother me, as long as it's one toilet.

Last edited:
simmonsandwich said:
I think theres a reason for different ones for boys and girl, weaponry on board is different. Im sure it makes a difference otherwise why would huggies make a difference pulup for different sex's. I get if you want one colour, but then there's less too collect. Also as a kid I liked the blue things didn't really care about 'gendered' stuff but mostly went for the boys stuff. Kids are still built around there sex, being none restrictive about its good but I don't think it's going to make all that much difference too people.
If it makes a difference why isn’t ALL adult products for different genders? Marketing …. It’s all marketing with maybe a touch usage difference. But even goodnites girls work way better if you are on your stomach than peeing on the back (with girl plumbing …..). I find the difference is minimal, way less than if a booster is placed differently.

KarmaBaby said:
Except so many of the toys are still pink/blue aisles …. And clothes still very much pink sparkly girls, dark colours for boys. There have been much improvement but still a ways to go. Im glad though … I finally stopped getting horrible looks and comments from kids and teens - I have a bunch of stuff messed up with my hormone so yes Im female and identify that way but I can grow a beard better than some guys anf I hate it …. I used to get horrible comments, now nothing. I think they assume I’m transitioning or gender fluid but oh well who cares? I don’t have money for laser hair removal and honestly don’t really care that much, too much effort so what? So others like the way I look?

i still laugh though …. My mom allowed my brother to play with dolls, bought him a my little pony tea set (it was the least girlie) when he wanted one … and HATES the fact he wears his hair long and likes tight skinny pants now as an adult and prefers a one piece bathing suit. Anf shaves his arms/chests because he has enough hair to rival a gorilla …. But she always made fun of his hair …. So ….. she wants kids to be open but still holds adult males have to follow certain rules …..
What a world!!!!!!!!!!! And keyboard wise your d-key is identifying as an f-key (100% no pun intended, it's more observational humour) ...LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
What a world!!!!!!!!!!! And keyboard wise your d-key is identifying as an f-key (100% no pun intended, it's more observational humour) ...LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)
😂 It’s my fingers not moving properly and me too lazy to fix ..every … single … time I type. I have issues with that shoulder and arm.

Stay on topic damnit. That's all of you ^^ :p

Back