Ninjamas new size large

I saw some of the "new" Ninjamas L in both the green and pink packages, at my local grocery store today..

• Wow
Reactions: hanzertas
12srepaid said:
I saw some of the "new" Ninjamas L in both the green and pink packages, at my local grocery store today..
I have as well along with the different weight range on the small in both prints. Still no changes to the packaging of any XL's though. If anyone gets curious enough to buy a pack of the larges to see how the sizing aligns with the others please let me know. I still have a bunch of the XL's laying around that I haven't converted into boosters.

PaddedBrony said:
I will say it would be nice if they introduced a larger size. I can squeeze into 5T-6T Easy Ups with some modifications and they seal up pretty well. A XL Ninjamas would just be that much better in my opinion.
I found that the 5T-6T Easy Ups are the exact same size as the L/XL (Well, L now) Ninjamas.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and 12srepaid
grst said:
I found that the 5T-6T Easy Ups are the exact same size as the L/XL (Well, L now) Ninjamas.
Oooooo really! I might have to try!

grst said:
That's very sad that Ninjamas, especially the L, are the same size as their potty training pull-ups. :( Almost insulting.

Reactions: CodyBaby
I recently purchased some L/XL Ninjams off of eBay not too long ago. Never really got around to trying those out but I soon will! If I can fit in Ninjams then that’s another diaper I can add to my stash.🤪

grst said:
The 5T-6T easyups I got were slightly smaller then the L/XL ninjama's I got. I can wear both, but the ninjama fit better.

The fact that a product meant for toddlers is the same size as a product meant for older children clearly says a lot though.

Reactions: 12srepaid and CodyBaby
PaddedBrony said:
The fact that a product meant for toddlers is the same size as a product meant for older children clearly says a lot though.
The argument for that would be 5T-6T would be 5-6 years old not really toddler despite the T. and ninjama target is like what 8-10? They never really try to compete with goodnites after losing long ago.
The sizing is very similar, just upped absorbancy(and apparently both girl/boy versions absorbancy distribution are identical, just diff print from what amazon seller said in FAQ).
Many people on this forums talk of being in training pullups(4T-5T pre new size) or baby diapers pre 10 years old for bed-wetting. So would make sense that the size is ok for targeted demographic. Ninjama are really like a 6T-7T/7T-8T
Goodnites are more true to size/weight, would love if pampers would compete in the size range, but I doubt they can justify the expense of scaling up their factory.

The ninjamas are probably made on same factory equipment of easyups just pushed as large as the machine can go; Wich the 5T-6T is prob already nearing their max manufacturing size.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020
Pampers lost....because they never really tried to do better. Pampers still going for that perfect body size.
Pampers NJinjamas say that they tested them of 1,000 of children, but I'm guessing they were all small and skinny.

I believe they don't want to make a serious try because of the money involved to compete in a smaller market where the market share would be far smaller.
Quick google search says 20% of 5 year olds and 10% of 7 year olds wet the bed. Drops off hard after that.
Much the same way that no one really pushes into the adult diaper/pullup market with any serious intent of making new from scratch machines and factories. The cost of initial investment would take to long to pay off to make it worth it to large investors.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and hanzertas
While maybe plausible, It still sucks that Goodnites doesn't have any real competition. Also some kids do wear Goodnites during the daytime, because there's not much, in the way for kids & teens with incontinence issues, except for medical supply products. It's very sad that older kids & teens get the shortest end of the stick. :(

I may be a DL, but my primary focus is on people who actually need diapers/pull-ups, no matter the age. Plus I've had my share of real accidents both as a child and adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, FudgedInLuvs and LilByte
HappyNappin said:
I'm having recurring dreams of finding these as size 8 baby dry nappy pants, I really hope they will become a reality.
Sometimes I scare myself, I need to stop having dreams about pampers bringing out bigger sizes.
pampers-pants-baby-dry-gr-8-extra-large-19-kg-einzelpack

HappyNappin said:
Sometimes I scare myself, I need to stop having dreams about pampers bringing out bigger sizes.
pampers-pants-baby-dry-gr-8-extra-large-19-kg-einzelpack
I actually saw these listed on the side of a size 5 pack in Tesco today - shouldn’t be too long before they are available

Pamperswearer said:
I actually saw these listed on the side of a size 5 pack in Tesco today - shouldn’t be too long before they are available
Don't be fooled, they aren't exactly new size, they are a way to reduce the number of diapers or pants in each pack to make more money without increasing the price too much for parents to notice the difference, they never really intend to increase the sizes of their products, yup they can be a little bit bigger, but not by much, they would need to invest in new factory equipment if they really wanted to make bigger sizes, and the prices of upgrading their equipments isn't worth the market share they could get from it according to their share holders so they wouldn't really do that for real.

Reactions: LilByte and 12srepaid
CodyBaby said:
Don't be fooled, they aren't exactly new size, they are a way to reduce the number of diapers or pants in each pack to make more money without increasing the price too much for parents to notice the difference, they never really intend to increase the sizes of their products, yup they can be a little bit bigger, but not by much, they would need to invest in new factory equipment if they really wanted to make bigger sizes, and the prices of upgrading their equipments isn't worth the market share they could get from it according to their share holders so they wouldn't really do that for real.
There rated at 19kg+ so the same as us size 7 diapers and t5-t6 easyups, and easyups are the size of ninjamas, so by my twisted logic they could be just as large as ninjamas.
Really the size dosent matter, it's the marketing push and the ever growing size number, it won't be long until size 10 is on sale.

4CC82C96-C75E-42D1-B6FD-827A1B951611.jpeg
New sizing information I found on google

• Sad
Reactions: JohnQDiaper and hanzertas
Yeah... Tho maybe if they keep upping the size number/age range it will normalize more in society that it's ok to wear protection at older ages and not a rush thru life. If that happened then maybe you would see a creep up in demand in larger sizes.

Last edited:
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and AJFan2020
Hey I know it’s kind of a dissenting view, but my ninjamas are much larger than my easy ups 5/6. I’m 4’10, about 90 lbs, and while I can fit both I definitely have more room in the ninjamas.

Kamsy said:
Hey I know it’s kind of a dissenting view, but my ninjamas are much larger than my easy ups 5/6. I’m 4’10, about 90 lbs, and while I can fit both I definitely have more room in the ninjamas.
What size are your ninjamas?
S/M, L or L/XL ?

Back