PooMinara

No DMs please
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I may be 50, but I'll never be too old for a night out clubbing and meeting amazing people And even after being told dozens of times "I love your outfit!" I still wasn't tired of hearing it.

Anyone else who likes to get dolled up for a night out dancing?

photo1691310403 (2).png

• Love
Reactions: JensBabyGirl, Ranma, DLJosie and 9 others
I wear dresses 👗 when I have tights

Reactions: PooMinara
Well, I slept in my pink Gary plastic panties that I'm still wearing....

I saw dresses like your pink one online, but it seemed that they would always either be sold out or not available in a size I could wear.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BillSpeed, PooMinara, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Ummm...Justin Hayward, John Lodge and Mike Pinder of the Moody Blues are outside with their lawyer...and would like a word with you. 🫢🤭

Don't worry about Graeme Edge and Ray Thomas...they've already passed on. :cry:

The only pink plastic I wear at night are my Northshore Megamax diaper and Gerber-like plastic pants...along with other cute, pink baby girl things. That's what this baby girl does, happily. But I do have a question: don't you get all sweaty and sticky in that? I can't see myself wearing that at all, it looks so uncomfy. How do you endure it?

I'm not trying to be surly of mean or anything...it just doesn't look comfy. How does it feel for you? Oh, also I have autism...my tactile groove is baby-soft, cuddly and pink. Aaand maybe a lit-tle wet, like right now. 🤭🥰🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AttilaThePun, dogboy, PooMinara and 1 other person
vp39 said:

I saw dresses like your pink one online, but it seemed that they would always either be sold out or not available in a size I could wear.
I have the same Garywears active panties in Blush(pink) color too.

Reactions: PooMinara, PaigeCherubiel and BobbiSueEllen
vp39 said:

Yes I too slept in my shiny pink pearl plastic panties last night over top of a Crinkles diaper. They are really comfy and came from Kins.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ranma, PooMinara, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
drippydrawers said:
I wear dresses 👗 when I have tights

I've always wanted to wear white tights and hold ups in public, and a couple of months ago I finally plucked up the courage. Since then I've worn nothing else underneath my dresses and skirts But I'm also very fortunate to live in a town where people's personal clothing choices will raise very few eyebrows

The club that I frequent is also very safe space, and the security staff are very protective of its visitors. I've known the head of security for 15 years, and even though I've had periods lasting up to several; years when I've not gone out at all, I'm considered 'family'.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, drippydrawers and BobbiSueEllen
vp39 said:

I've noticed there are sellers who only sell the dress in smaller sizes. One seller has it in larger sizes (but about twice as expensive) which fit my UK size XXXL body.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Ummm...Justin Hayward, John Lodge and Mike Pinder of the Moody Blues are outside with their lawyer...and would like a word with you. 🫢🤭

The only pink plastic I wear at night are my Northshore Megamax diaper and Gerber-like plastic pants...along with other cute, pink baby girl things. That's what this baby girl does, happily. But I do have a question: don't you get all sweaty and sticky in that? I can't see myself wearing that at all, it looks so uncomfy. How do you endure it?

I'm not trying to be surly of mean or anything...it just doesn't look comfy. How does it feel for you? Oh, also I have autism...my tactile groove is baby-soft, cuddly and pink. Aaand maybe a lit-tle wet, like right now. 🤭🥰🤗

It's interesting how much sensory issues vary between individuals. One person's stim is another person's sensory nightmare.

This summer has actually been very cool here - not more than around 20°C on most days. I don't really feel hot wearing the dress - if it enclosed parts of the body more and if was tightly clinging to the body, it might be a different issue.

I spent about half the night dancing, and the other half talking to people outside in the smoking area. The only time I got hot was after spending several minutes in the middle of the dancefloor. The body heat that people were giving off was just too much for me. But I realised that it was a lot cooler at the back of the room, and I was able to endure longer periods dancing there before I needed a rest.

Reactions: Angelapinks, vp39 and BobbiSueEllen
The organiser just published almost 180 photos from an unforgettable night. Amazing DJs, mindblowing deco and fantastic people - what more could Her Pinkness ask for?

366530342_777476511045445_8100654702605309905_n (1).png

366342367_777476527712110_1294147635969674571_n (1).png

366312801_777468641046232_3044722716977042118_n (1).jpg

Reactions: drippydrawers and Angelapinks
BobbiSueEllen said:

I thought those guys were into white satin not pink plastic!

• Haha
Reactions: PooMinara and BobbiSueEllen
Well, their lawyer is claiming both versions are referring to a colored fabric. They also haven't toured in awhile. KnoWhutAhMean? 🫢🤭

I'm not one to shoot down a fashion statement...but isn't plastic humid and sticky? Erf...

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Angelapinks, Zeke and 1 other person
Zeke said:
I thought those guys were into white satin not pink plastic!

I'm glad that someone got it! :) That was probably one of the first songs that I heard as a child. Even though I was born five years later, my parents had it on a compilation of 60s/70s music.

Who knows - if The Moody Blues were around today, they might actually be The Happy Pinks!

• Haha
Reactions: Zeke and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:

Ah, I completely missed that you'd already got the reference - my bad! :p

My college boyfriend and I got stoned on acid to that Moody Blues album. Ah....good times.

• Wow
  • Love
dogboy said:
My college boyfriend and I got stoned on acid to that Moody Blues album. Ah....good times.

Wow I need to check that out. Still a psychonaut after 50 rotations around the sun.

Nowadays I mostly listen to (and play) hard bass music like jungle, neurofunk or drum n bass. But I regularly meet with friends in the park, and there's often a specific musical theme going on. Last time we started with Lou Reed, Bowie, Stooges, Kinks and so on, then we had an hour of classic hip hop, then a whole load of 80s pop music (and I learned that I need to listen to the whole Suzanne Vega album, and Queen's concert in Budapest!). I've also loved 70s electronic music since I was a teeneger (Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Can, Kraftwerk etc.), and of course early Floyd and other psychedelic bands from that time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ranma, dogboy, AndyPandy and 1 other person
PooMinara said:
I've always wanted to wear white tights and hold ups in public, and a couple of months ago I finally plucked up the courage. Since then I've worn nothing else underneath my dresses and skirts But I'm also very fortunate to live in a town where people's personal clothing choices will raise very few eyebrows

The club that I frequent is also very safe space, and the security staff are very protective of its visitors. I've known the head of security for 15 years, and even though I've had periods lasting up to several; years when I've not gone out at all, I'm considered 'family'.
White tights are very comfortable and breath very well, perfect for summertime use.

Reactions: PooMinara and Angelapinks
BobbiSueEllen said:
Well, their lawyer is claiming both versions are referring to a colored fabric. They also haven't toured in awhile. KnoWhutAhMean? 🫢🤭

I'm not one to shoot down a fashion statement...but isn't plastic humid and sticky? Erf...
It might be if it were covering more than my diaper area.

PooMinara said:
I'm glad that someone got it! :) That was probably one of the first songs that I heard as a child. Even though I was born five years later, my parents had it on a compilation of 60s/70s music.

Who knows - if The Moody Blues were around today, they might actually be The Happy Pinks!
If your parents had it on a complication record you may have been conceived while they were listening to it nearly 6 years earlier! Did it sound vaguely familiar?

Last edited:
PooMinara said:
I may be 50, but I'll never be too old for a night out clubbing and meeting amazing people And even after being told dozens of times "I love your outfit!" I still wasn't tired of hearing it.

Anyone else who likes to get dolled up for a night out dancing?

View attachment 115220
You look terrific. Love the dress with gorgeous baby pink rubbers underneath and for me plastic stockings

Back