NHS incontinence services

Dj1997

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
People from the up who gets proscribed nappies on the NHS and how do you go about getting them im oab incontinence and wet the bed basically every night have I buy my own nappies but they are just getting expensive I’ve tried medication but it don’t seem to do out I have urology appointment next month as my symptoms have got worse and I’m just seeing on who I go to see about getting incontinence products thanks

I not registered i/c but having said that I do have to go for a pee 3 or 4 times a night. that's why I sometimes wear a overnight or a str8ups to bed. also I enjoy wearing. I like the feel of a wet nappy.
I pay for my nappies, just like the attends I'm wearing right now. If I could get my nappies on the nhs that would be a real bonus. I guess I'll just have to see my doctor and see what he has to say.

You have to get referred to the continence nurse via your GP

Pongoandperdi15 said:
You have to get referred to the continence nurse via your GP
And FYI they are not always the best it's a post code lottery as to what you get some get ID slip like my self, others get Tena slip which I used to get which were much better than crappy ID and then others I've heard get mollicare why it's not just standardised across-the-board is beyond me

Pongoandperdi15 said:
And FYI they are not always the best it's a post code lottery as to what you get some get ID slip like my self, others get Tena slip which I used to get which were much better than crappy ID and then others I've heard get mollicare why it's not just standardised across-the-board is beyond me
All down to money

Back