NHL playoff bracket challenge

loadedpamperman said:
YOU'RE DELUSIONAL!!!! #PRESIDENT"STROPHYCURSE, #WINSRECORDCURSE, #AVALANCHEF**KINGRULEMAN!
Wow all caps, are you mad? Maybe you just need a diaper change... šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk
Fraggle said:
Wow all caps, are you mad? Maybe you just need a diaper change... šŸ˜‚
No, not mad...plus in a fresh, new, dry diaper! I just truly LOVE breaking other people's balls! IF you knew me in person you'd understand. I've been a pretty brutal ball buster since I was tiny. I don't bust balls mercilessly as that always leads to fights but I do indeed bust balls often, and to every single person I've ever met.

• Haha
Reactions: Fraggle
CptKirk said:
YOU'RE DELUSIONAL!!!! #PRESIDENT"STROPHYCURSE, #WINSRECORDCURSE, #AVALANCHEF**KINGRULEMAN!
I told you the Avalanche didnā€™t have the ā€œItā€ factor this year.

• Sad
Reactions: CptKirk
It's not over yet...but admittedly they look like shit! No Landeskog is killing them!

How is everyone's bracket going so far? Has your picks made it to the next round?

Well, IF the Avs, Devils & Panthers win, I'll be 6/8

NHL playoffs are truly AMAZING....by far the MOST BRUTALLY DIFFICULT trophy to win in ANY major professional sport hands down! I truly thought the Kings would beat the Oil, The Isles would beat the offensively inept Canes, Colorado would finish that series in 5 games and Minny would win a 7 game series against Dallas. Amazing HOW BADLY my Avs are missing Landeskog and Landeskog Pt II (Nichuskin) though NUKE will likely be back and so long as Mac, Rantanen, MAKAR, Byron, Tawes are present and healthy I feel they have as good a chance as anyone else.

Last edited:
CptKirk said:
Well, IF the Avs, Devils & Panthers win, I'll be 6/8

NHL playoffs are truly AMAZING....by far the MOST BRUTALLY DIFFICULT trophy to win in ANY major professional sport hands down! I truly thought the Kings would beat the Oil, The Isles would beat the offensively inept Canes, Colorado would finish that series in 5 games and Minny would win a 7 game series against Dallas. Amazing HOW BADLY my Avs are missing Landeskog and Landeskog Pt II (Nichuskin) though NUKE will likely be back and so long as Mac, Rantanen, MAKAR, Byron, Tawes are present and healthy I feel they have as good a chance as anyone else.
well, itā€™s now official. Avs are out.

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk, Dashsanta and Fraggle
The Leafs exorcised the curse and the Bruins inherited it. Enjoy Bruins fans.

• Love
Reactions: Dashsanta and Fraggle
PaddedInHaslet said:
Iā€™ve been an Avalanche fan since they arrived in Colorado. I hope they can repeat this year, but I honestly donā€™t see that happening. I believe Boston will steamroll through the playoffs.
Well this aged like fine wine

Dashsanta said:
Well this aged like fine wine
Well, I was half right. Avs didnā€™t have what it takes to win it this year, but I was definitely shocked about Boston being eliminated.

PaddedInHaslet said:
Well, I was half right. Avs didnā€™t have what it takes to win it this year, but I was definitely shocked about Boston being eliminated.
I picked Florida t beat them in ALL of the brackets I filled out. Sadly, I also picked the *MIGHTY* AVALANCHE to win on every bracket... but you score points as the teams you chose to advance make it. In the ABDL NHL bracket I believe I have 5/8 alive and outside of the AV's, should be competitive with the overall score in the end.

Well... It's looking like the nhl final will be the Florida Panthers vs the Vegas Golden Knight's.
What's your predictions and how many games will it happen?

Believe it or not I picked the Panthers. I totally nuked the west though....
I picked the Panthers to lose to the Av's in the finals

Last edited:
@Fraggle I'm in a DISTANT 2nd, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Fucking Avalanche injuries bit me in the ass!

Too bad there's only 5 of us...not enough for any prizes. We have a Panther's fan amongst us who not only got the east more right than I did (I had the Devils as the Panthers companion) but I should had thrown dice or drew sticks for the west...couldn't have done much worse.

Y
CptKirk said:
Too bad there's only 5 of us...not enough for any prizes. We have a Panther's fan amongst us who not only got the east more right than I did (I had the Devils as the Panthers companion) but I should had thrown dice or drew sticks for the west...couldn't have done much worse.
Yeah the west is a surprise, I honestly thought that the mcdavid train would mow everyone down. Boy was I wrong.

Fraggle said:
Well... It's looking like the nhl final will be the Florida Panthers vs the Vegas Golden Knight's.
What's your predictions and how many games will it happen?
Cats in 6

Back