Demonbabywearspamps

Space demon baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Does anyone know when most abdl companies have sales? I'm mostly looking for ABU, Tykables, Lil kink boutique, Rearz and any other abdl company y'all know of. I know bambino has sales nearly all the time but i'm hoping Lilkink or ABU have a sale soon.

The two companies I'm more familiar with are ABU and Tykables, and I wouldn't expect a large scale sale from either of them for awhile.

It sounds like ABU might have some internal things going on right now, so I wouldn't expect them to organize a sale until they get some issues sorted out. Tykables on the other hand simply doesn't seem to do large sales often. They have a sale page for specific items they want to move, but they don't do larger sales much.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333 and Demonbabywearspamps
Daynite and Rearz both have "sale" priced items regularly, and ABU has that discount if you buy in bulk (requires four bags minimum for diapers). Not really an event per se, like a Christmas sale, but at least there's some stuff available - if you check Rearz semi-regularly, you'll also find some different items going for a sale price as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps
If you subscribe to the businesses' sites to receive emails on sales, you'll notice them popping up all the time.😉

Daynite might have sales on every now and again, but their sale prices barely compare to healthwicks regular prices

Rearz has had some pretty decent sales for Black Friday and Boxing Day/New Years. If you subscribe, both Rearz and InControl have emails they send out for the big sales. They also have special runs and seasonal prints that are often on sale after the season they were meant for.

Reactions: alfenton and Demonbabywearspamps
Bambino is constantly doing sales, sometimes up to 50% off select diapers.
Rearz has sales occasionally on select items.

Don't expect any sales from ABU or Tykables unless it's Black Friday and Cyber Monday, even then it's not really that much of a sale. I think it's only 10% off items.

Back