Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Hello everyone! Unfortunately I am not anywhere near a good artist and each time I drew Nova they just didnā€™t turn out how I pictured them. So I would say picture a short cat, 4ā€™8 height. Thire fur is a mix of purple , white, and blue. They often wear pigtails and are a diaper lover. If I find any one who wants to draw em, Iā€™ll update with a picture. Thanks for reading! Idk if debit pay shows what I pay with commissions if anyone knows and Nova is 20, Loves Dinoā€™s and reptiles and carryā€™s around her dino stuffed animal named ā€œSparksā€.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting i hope you could get a reference

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Thelittlestbaby
JohnSnow said:
Sounds interesting i hope you could get a reference
Actually Iā€™m currently using a paint system and free reference to make them! Iā€™ll send it if Iā€™m able.

NOVA, PAINTED.png

Reactions: LittleBabyJake, fleckothefennec and GatoChihuahua
Just sketch what you want. Buy a sketchbook or staple pages together to make one. Draw what finally makes sense, then make it your own, scan it and there you go!
I'm "old school", not computer graphics.
But drawing from the body is a mind-enhancing thing. It's like playing piano, it does good things for the mind.

Cute sona!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Cmonnn lets do it on real paper! Ill sketch something up today, ill post what i come up with :) ill keep this design in mind :)

Wondercrinkee said:
Just sketch what you want. Buy a sketchbook or staple pages together to make one. Draw what finally makes sense, then make it your own, scan it and there you go!
I'm "old school", not computer graphics.
But drawing from the body is a mind-enhancing thing. It's like playing piano, it does good things for the mind.
My friend wondercrinkee here knows the way XD

Reactions: Woncrinklz
1653046834666-1756925122.jpgsuuuuper basic sketch here. Im gonna furrify it with some ears and a tail, and maybe a paci in her mouth? If you look on her shoulder there is also a cat knda just hangin there. Lemme know what you think :)

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyJake
Back