• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie in the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

dublinDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi I’m Kevin, a Dublin Diaper Lover.

I’m 19, from Ireland and trying to make more Irish friends and friends in general, I’ve been wearing on and off for the last 2 years I say.

I am mainly a DL and I never really explored the idea of being an AB. I first saw diapers at a store and I had a unexplainable urge to try them so I bought them really nervously and brought them home that day and the rest is history. I haven't gone more then a few days without wearing them since then.
For fun, I really like to stay at home in my diapers, and binge watch shows. I still live at home for now, so I am really discrete where I hide my diapers. They make me feel very comfortable, relaxed and a little naughty too. It is sexual but that's not the only thing I like about them. I would love for someone to keep me in diapers, change me and encourage me in my diaper wearing and potentially the AB side too.

Reactions: DLBIG, warmfeeling and Jorelaxed
No diaper shots.

Hello and welcome Kevin from across the pond.😊

dublinDL said:

I’m 19, from Ireland and trying to make more Irish friends and friends in general, I’ve been wearing on and off for the last 2 years I say.

I am mainly a DL and I never really explored the idea of being an AB. I first saw diapers at a store and I had a unexplainable urge to try them so I bought them really nervously and brought them home that day and the rest is history. I haven't gone more then a few days without wearing them since then.
For fun, I really like to stay at home in my diapers, and binge watch shows. I still live at home for now, so I am really discrete where I hide my diapers. They make me feel very comfortable, relaxed and a little naughty too. It is sexual but that's not the only thing I like about them. I would love for someone to keep me in diapers, change me and encourage me in my diaper wearing and potentially the AB side too.
Hi Kevin, welcome, hope you have fun here😁

Reactions: dublinDL
dublinDL said:

Hi Kevin, nice to see other Irish here

dublinDL said:

I really like your introduction, tells us a lot about you and what brings you here; good job!

Welcome to ADISC! I’m sure you will make plenty of friends from all over the world!!!

Hello and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back