New Year's Resolutions

StarrySky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Now that the year is almost over, what does everyone want to do next year?

Go for more nice walks in the countryside when it's not raining (for a change)

ianwee said:
Go for more nice walks in the countryside when it's not raining (for a change)
That sounds very peaceful, hope you have the best time of your life on those walks😊

Reactions: ianwee
Well, I dont want to burst out the gates with a ton or unrealistic goals only to have them die out in a month or so. I was recently diagnosed with central sleep apnea. I want to get used to using my ASV machine for a good restful night sleep. I want to cut down on my soda intake and increase my water intake. Thats pretty much it

Reactions: diaperdude, ElPulpo and PaigeCherubiel
@DiaperedCherub I use a ResMed CPAP with a Philips mask. If I can be of any assistance just ask. One Cherub to another. :geek:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: diaperdude, DiaperedCherub and ElPulpo
Save up more money and not be so frivolous with it next year. Also come up with some dam ambitious.

Reactions: Sealander
For 2024:
  1. Pay off the cards,
  2. See the total solar eclipse,
  3. Pack money away,
  4. Keep at it past 2024...
For 2025:
  1. Continue saving to $10,000,
  2. Begin searching for affordable land and buy it before year's out,
  3. Dig well, prep/hopefully finish septic...
For 2026:
  1. Finish prepping land,
  2. Get property reappraised,
  3. Get building permit,
  4. Borrow against property value for building materials,
  5. Build,
  6. Move in,
  7. Pay off loan within 4 years.
I won't have much baby stuff to buy in the interim...maybe a cheap dress or two, some diapers. I don't know of any other baby furniture I need...maybe a rocky horse? I could build a custom crib or two for others here and there.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdl86
Wear diapers more often.

Reactions: diaperdude, BobbiSueEllen, BabyLouise and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
For 2024:
  1. Pay off the cards,
  2. See the total solar eclipse,
  3. Pack money away,
  4. Keep at it past 2024...
For 2025:
  1. Continue saving to $10,000,
  2. Begin searching for affordable land and buy it before year's out,
  3. Dig well, prep/hopefully finish septic...
For 2026:
  1. Finish prepping land,
  2. Get property reappraised,
  3. Get building permit,
  4. Borrow against property value for building materials,
  5. Build,
  6. Move in,
  7. Pay off loan within 4 years.
I won't have much baby stuff to buy in the interim...maybe a cheap dress or two, some diapers. I don't know of any other baby furniture I need...maybe a rocky horse? I could build a custom crib or two for others here and there.
Seems like a long term plan here. Anything special you saving for or do you want to have a buffer?

• Thinking
Reactions: diaperdude, BobbiSueEllen and ianwee
Exercise more; lose 25 lbs.

Reactions: diaperdude, BobbiSueEllen, abdl86 and 1 other person
Sealander said:
Exercise more; lose 25 lbs.
I would be on that a little bit to as i want to lose some more wight.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Wear diapers more often. Be more open about using diapers by buying ic supplies more openly. Start messing as well as wetting my diapers.

I made a New Year’s resolution several years ago not to make any more New Year’s resolutions and so far it’s one of the only resolutions that I’ve managed to keep!

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude, BobbiSueEllen, DiaperedCherub and 1 other person
I just plan to make it to 2025 doing whatever it takes, one day at a time

Reactions: Zeke, BobbiSueEllen and ianwee
chamberpot said:
I just plan to make it to 2025 doing whatever it takes, one day at a time
Good plan!

Reactions: Zeke, DiaperedCherub, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
abdl86 said:
Seems like a long term plan here. Anything special you saving for or do you want to have a buffer?
I have no other plans, only to cope with various automotive issues, maybe tuck away random dollars or do odd jobs for a dress. I have no other desires that occupy others' minds, like sports cars, alcohol, trolling for sex; my goals are need-based, they get done. And I want my own place: privacy for my baby life, freedom from rent hikes/rules...freedom from being told "You gotta move". My own place.

It's "My Place or Bust", just put my head down and push on.

Reactions: abdl86
BobbiSueEllen said:
I have no other plans, only to cope with various automotive issues, maybe tuck away random dollars or do odd jobs for a dress. I have no other desires that occupy others' minds, like sports cars, alcohol, trolling for sex; my goals are need-based, they get done. And I want my own place: privacy for my baby life, freedom from rent hikes/rules...freedom from being told "You gotta move". My own place.

Yes it is always nice to have your own place where you can do what you want and wear what you want :)

BobbiSueEllen said:
A worthy goal. I can still clearly remember living in my apartment. I was very happy to final have my own place. To do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and had to notify nor seek permission from noone. But, it was still an apartment, not truly my own.
Today I have my own house and a family. I could not be happier. Now I have the ability to make changes to my dwelling as I see fit. I understand that owning a house may not be everyones goal. But there are many great things about it.
Keep pushing on, someday you will have it! And like me, when you look back it'll feel like you've climbed to the summit of a mountain. The hard work paid off.

• Love
BobbiSueEllen said:

You’re making me appreciate the home that I have and the other things that I have in my life. I’ve been told that the secret to not being possessed by your possessions is to hold on loosely, that way if they’re taken away it doesn’t hurt too much. For me it’s about gratitude and being thankful for what you have which is far easier if you come from a place where you’ve had little, or nothing. That was my state after my wife sought her divorce over 30 years ago, but I’ve rebounded and may get back to where I was….any day now! It’s good to hear that you’re getting a place where you don’t have to worry about getting a 30 day notice to vacate. It’s been nearly 30 years since I’ve paid rent so I’ve forgotten about rent day anxiety and having to come up with the funds every month. My house payment is only $493 a month, far less than I could rent my 2 bedroom house with an attached 2-1/2 car heated garage for, and it includes escrow for insurance and taxes, and it’s on autopay so I never think about it anymore. Thanks for reminding me how fortunate I am and hopefully you will find yourself being soon.

Reactions: DiaperedCherub and BobbiSueEllen
mine would be to get a job, try abdl diapers for the first time, and to keep on drawing

Back