New Utah ABDL Store

verypadded

Underwear and diapers serve the same purpose
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have been shopping at Kal Medical supplies for years, and they moved their location but not many people know yet.

Kal Medical Supplies / Kal ABDL

3355 S Main St, South Salt Lake, UT 84115

Open Monday - Saturday 9am-8pm

if you live in Utah please try to support this small business, otherwise buying Abenas and Rearz will have to be only online. Thank you

Reactions: babylilygirl, dlboylife, MegaLugia and 5 others
I don’t live in Utah, but I have a friend who does and occasionally visits this store. I’ll have to ask them if they knew about the move and send them the new address. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: verypadded and MegaLugia
They are such an awesome store. When the rumor circulated that they were closing, I was quite disappointed. Then I happened upon their website and realized there were recent posts so I looked it up. I went there the next day. The person that runs the store, I think one of the owners, is such a great person and so easy to talk to. I told her things I have never told anyone. I thought they may just have some supplies because they were trying to sell them off but she told me they are actively restocking. They are cheaper too. I looked up one of the brands I buy to find that the unit price was cheaper on line but with shipping, the total cost was greater. I now stop by on the way home every other week.

Reactions: verypadded, MegaLugia and N00dle
7 hour road trip. May need to make a plan :)

Reactions: verypadded
I plan on going there this Friday.

Reactions: verypadded
rjoehall said:
They are such an awesome store. When the rumor circulated that they were closing, I was quite disappointed. Then I happened upon their website and realized there were recent posts so I looked it up. I went there the next day. The person that runs the store, I think one of the owners, is such a great person and so easy to talk to. I told her things I have never told anyone. I thought they may just have some supplies because they were trying to sell them off but she told me they are actively restocking. They are cheaper too. I looked up one of the brands I buy to find that the unit price was cheaper on line but with shipping, the total cost was greater. I now stop by on the way home every other week.
same! I was very disappointed to hear they were closing, but thankfully they were just moving locations. And I agree! They have very fair prices considering shipping. They often give me 15% off when I go in every now and then, making it even more worth it to shop there. I will always try to support this business as long as they stand

JustAVisitor said:
I plan on going there this Friday.
I hope you enjoy your visit! They have some 2 pack Abdl diapers you can buy for $12-$15, and packs of great medical/Abdl diapers for $28-$52 (not exact)

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess
Back