• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to Vegas and Diapers!

SoakedVegasSissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
New to the community and wanting to jump right in with the pros! My girlfriend knows but doesn't love it. I am 24 and male but love dressing in girls clothes and only wear panties at this point, Just here looking to be myself and enjoy the community :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and Jorelaxed
Welcome! You'll find yourself right at home here. Sorry your girlfriend isn't too accepting of it but only time will tell what happens with that. If anything, if she at least lets you partake in private, maybe it'll be fine. In the meantime, the forum has lots of resources and tons of people with similar issues and desires. There's even a sissy section as well. Enjoy yourself and maybe even join the Discord server. You won't regret it. :)

Omg301 said:
Welcome! You'll find yourself right at home here. Sorry your girlfriend isn't too accepting of it but only time will tell what happens with that. If anything, if she at least lets you partake in private, maybe it'll be fine. In the meantime, the forum has lots of resources and tons of people with similar issues and desires. There's even a sissy section as well. Enjoy yourself and maybe even join the Discord server. You won't regret it. :)
Thanks so much!! Actually just messed myself as I'm typing.. I'll have to check it out for sure :D

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Omg301
SoakedVegasSissy said:
Thanks so much!! Actually just messed myself as I'm typing.. I'll have to check it out for sure :D
Oh jeez, I've been constipated for a day and haven't messed, but I'm a very longtime messer, since age 9 intentionally and only in past few months buying diapers for first time. I've been 24/7 for month and a half and it's been great. Toilet? What's that? Ew.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
hehe I want to get to that point.. and of course add dresses and all that fun to the mix <3 I Love messing but it's hard with not having my own space, live out of a room in a families home

SoakedVegasSissy said:
hehe I want to get to that point.. and of course add dresses and all that fun to the mix <3 I Love messing but it's hard with not having my own space, live out of a room in a families home
I live with my parents myself. I told them shortly after I stopped suppressing my ABDL side and they were fully accepting. I'm currently sitting here with my door open in just my abdl airplanes onesie and soggy/messy diaper since my parents are out of town. They said I can wear freely when they either are asleep or out of town. I've also showed my mom some of my diapers and while she still think its a bit weird lol, she said whatever makes me happy. If I wanna be a baby, be a baby.

ahhh that's amazing! and hot.. Need some abdl friends for sure, so much for me to learn

SoakedVegasSissy said:
ahhh that's amazing! and hot.. Need some abdl friends for sure, so much for me to learn
We can DM if you want, and I can give you my discord username and we can chat easier there. I just went to another event last night. I've been to a few now and met quite a few locals. It's great! Vanilla talk or not, it's just nice to be around folks that get each other and their struggles.

Reactions: SoakedVegasSissy
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community.😃

Reactions: SoakedVegasSissy
Omg301 said:
We can DM if you want, and I can give you my discord username and we can chat easier there. I just went to another event last night. I've been to a few now and met quite a few locals. It's great! Vanilla talk or not, it's just nice to be around folks that get each other and their struggles.
Yesssss Cutashes#5012 ppleeeaseee <3

Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community.😃
Hiiiiiii we should talk tooooo

• Love
SoakedVegasSissy said:
Hiiiiiii we should talk tooooo
I'd love to talk anytime.😃

SoakedVegasSissy said:
New to the community and wanting to jump right in with the pros! My girlfriend knows but doesn't love it. I am 24 and male but love dressing in girls clothes and only wear panties at this point, Just here looking to be myself and enjoy the community :D.
Welcome to the community!

• Love
Reactions: SoakedVegasSissy and Jorelaxed
Jorelaxed said:
I'd love to talk anytime.😃
Cutashes is my snap, Discord id: 242352598567354368 (Cutashes)

Back