• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to the forum

CrinkleBuck

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hello! I'm Lavender, also known as CrinkleBuck. I'm an AB/DL furry artist & I'm getting more into the community.

I've always had an interest in diapers but I had too many issues with shame to engage with this interest until this year. My partner is the same way & we enjoy being diaper furs together now. For us, it's a way to be intimate, loving & to heal together. I love the comfort from ABDL. Especially diapers. They've become a key sensory tool for me as an autistic person & I can't sleep without being padded now. They're a fixation for me too because I love the patterns! I love the artwork on my favorite diapers & I'm excited to get to try new ones! The little details make me so happy!

I'm starting to embrace this as a lifestyle & it's wonderful! It feels so, so right.

Reactions: AndyPandy, Cottontail, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Welcome, Lavender! I was the same, too embarrassed to admit my interests and am only recently exploring that and the community more. I haven't been here long but so far my experience is that people here are amazing. Very welcoming and friendly. And congrats on having a partner you can share this with, you lucky sod.

Reactions: CrinkleBuck
Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome 😊! Enjoy ADISC!

Welcome, Lavender (@CrinkleBuck), from a fellow diaperfur. Thanks for the intro, and for fleshing out your profile. Cute avi, too! Even after I found out that I wasn’t alone in this, it took me most of 20 years to talk to other ABDLs, so I definitely get it. It’s great that you have a partner who can relate. I’m married to a muggle, but she’s been very accepting, thankfully.

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the forums!

CrinkleBuck said:
Hello! I'm Lavender, also known as CrinkleBuck. I'm an AB/DL furry artist & I'm getting more into the community.

I've always had an interest in diapers but I had too many issues with shame to engage with this interest until this year. My partner is the same way & we enjoy being diaper furs together now. For us, it's a way to be intimate, loving & to heal together. I love the comfort from ABDL. Especially diapers. They've become a key sensory tool for me as an autistic person & I can't sleep without being padded now. They're a fixation for me too because I love the patterns! I love the artwork on my favorite diapers & I'm excited to get to try new ones! The little details make me so happy!

I'm starting to embrace this as a lifestyle & it's wonderful! It feels so, so right.
Wow!
Another Autistic joining us!
I myself am Autistic.
You will find quite a few people here with Autism.
Welcome to the tribe!

Reactions: CrinkleBuck and Kittyinpink
Welcome.

Last edited:
Oh fun I'm also on the spectrum and an abdl ❤️

Back