New to diapers

Owlzzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I thought I'd share in my experience of trying out adult AB/DL diapers for the first time.

I ended up taking the advice from a caregiver and ordered a bag of 12 of what is known within these circles as premium diapers.

Company: Rearz
Product Name: Daydreamer Adult Diapers (size XL)

*Note: this is not an affiliate link or official product review. I am not being paid or compensated in any way for sharing this information / journey with you.*

As I've explored more about being a little over this last year I've found myself drawn to trying new "little space" things and experiences. So naturally, diapers made the list. And I am happy to say that the bag of adult diapers, my first ever, arrived today. The print is super cute. The packaging discrete.

In preparation for this journey into exploring diapers I've had to procure a few supplies. These supplies came recommended by a trusted CG and are used by basically every parent of a baby. So you know they are legit and most importantly...they work.

Supplies list:
> Baby power | talc-free (no talc as it has been proven to cause cancer)
> Baby wipes or in my case cheap washcloths that I already have
> Bare of soap to be used with said washcloths
> and of course the diapers themselves

I would have used baby wipes but thought since I am only exploring diapers right now in the comfort of my own home, it would be cheaper to simply use what I already have on hand. And since the purpose of the wipes is to clean everything a washcloth and some soapy water will do just fine.

Next comes the body preparation. I will be trimming my hair down there and thoroughly washing with soap and water. And ensuring that everything is dry before moving forward.

As of now I am sitting here waiting for work to end, all supplies acquired, anxiously awaiting for the time when I can find myself all trimmed, clean, dry, and tapped up. Anyway more to come and thank you for listening đź©·

Update: So I've had a couple of days to experience them. And I can't believe that it has taken me this long. I absolutely love being them. My favorite part is two fold.

1) It feels like I am being hugged and comforted all of the time
2) It feels near impossible to seem big much less intimidating when in a diaper...especially after a wetting

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
Happy to hear that your first experience has had a positive reaction for you!

NOTE: Regarding your reference:
Supplies list:
> Baby powder | talc-free (no talc as it has been proven to cause cancer)

To my knowledge there are no studies that 'directly link' 'Talc' (in baby powder) to specific cancers. Because Talc has been linked to Lung Cancer, any application of Talc is suspected to cause cancer. All large/medium Baby Powder manufacturers have switched to 'Corn' based powder. It can be seen as redundant to reference talc as near all baby powder on the market today is corn starch based.

Reactions: Owlzzy and Jorelaxed
Back