New to diapers

AshamedFurry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I recently purchased a pack of diapers after going years without using them (i was a bedwetter) and im wondering what i should do with them besides the obvious things

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and newAB43
Hello & Welcome to the site
besides the normal things?
Well I mean you can do a lot of things with diapers.
Use them
play with them
wear them
look & touch them
they are quite versatile!

Reactions: newAB43
Hi there. You can just use diapers for wearing to cope with stress and relax. You don't have to use them for going 1 or 2. Have fun with them.

• Love
Reactions: newAB43
poofybabs123 said:
I recently purchased a pack of diapers after going years without using them (i was a bedwetter) and im wondering what i should do with them besides the obvious things
Hello and Welcome to this site poofybabs123 I agree with what @SparkyDog and @LittleJames97 has has said

Hello and welcome they are really nice to wear to bed so you don't have to get up and pee what kind of diverse did you purchase my favorite are the plastic backing ones that are extra thick

thanks for all the ideas i appreciate it very much. i just got them and im trying out all the ideas now

I definitely have to suggest messing in them. It’s a feeling like none other. Gives me the feeling of vulnerability and helplessness that a toddler has.

poofybabs123 said:
I also bought my first diapers after years now I got tena pull ups but my new diapers are on the way ! ,, well you can play with them and watch for how comfortable you are with using them ^^

Back