• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to adisc :)

PaddedCub

Toddler / Baby cub
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello! You can call me Cub. I’m a 24 trans-man from Australia.

I’ve been age regressing since childhood (always “wanted to be 4 again” ever since I was 5). Dabbled in being AB/DL sexually but come to learn it’s a completely non-sexual thing for me. I like to be a toddler it’s comforting and makes my heart very happy. I’m also a baby/kid-fur. I’m disabled physically and neurologically, but no one can infantilise me if I infantilise myself first 😆

My spouse also likes to be little so I’m her daddy occasionally. Sometimes she lets me diaper her, she’s so cute 💕

I love animals so much, I love my stuffed animals and animal figures. I also love cartoons, swimming, crafts, pacifiers/dummies and of course diapers/nappies.

I hope I can make some little friends!

Reactions: babadada, ILuvDiapers and Sealander
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Reactions: PaddedCub
PaddedCub said:

I’ve been age regressing since childhood (always “wanted to be 4 again” ever since I was 5). Dabbled in being AB/DL sexually but come to learn it’s a completely non-sexual thing for me. I like to be a toddler it’s comforting and makes my heart very happy. I’m also a baby/kid-fur. I’m disabled physically and neurologically, but no one can infantilise me if I infantilise myself first 😆

My spouse also likes to be little so I’m her daddy occasionally. Sometimes she lets me diaper her, she’s so cute 💕

I love animals so much, I love my stuffed animals and animal figures. I also love cartoons, swimming, crafts, pacifiers/dummies and of course diapers/nappies.

Hi Cub, welcome to the forums and the community. We have quite a few members from all over Australia here. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. I'm sure you will make new friends, probably some from Australia too. Have Fun. (y) :giggle:

Last edited:
Hi PaddedCub welcome to ADISC glad that you are here and that you decide who and when you are infantilised which you can share with a loving spouse.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, effeminate feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW.
I have now been a widower for over two years and have entered part time work (or semi retirement).

For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

I'm sure you will make some good friendships here, mate.
Have fun.

Last edited:
PaddedCub said:

Hello and welcome here

PaddedCub said:

Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I am disabled.
Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
24/7 in diapers.
I am also into plushies.

Reactions: babadada and PaddedCub
thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Happy to meet you all!

Hello Cub and welcome to the community.

Welcome

Back