New Rearz Daydreamer Review, 11,000ml!

Just got my first case and I absolutely ❤️ them.
I wore one to bed last night and woke up totally soaked, but it still took my morning wetting like a champ.
I also ❤️ the sizing. I’m basically right in between a medium and a large on most other diapees. The medium are usually too small, and the large are usually gigantic and up way past my belly button. The large Daydreamers are a perfect fit on me. Just below my belly button, and the tapes land about
3-4 inches to each side of my belly button.
The clear plastic is unique as well. When it’s wet it actually has a yellowish pee color instead of just a darker area.
💯 my new favorite diaper!

• Love
Reactions: LittleLeahx
I purchased a sample pack during the sale. They were sold out of cases and bags. I'm waiting for a day off when no one is around, so I can put one on the night before and wear it well into the next day to see what it can do.

I have a pack of these coming in tomorrow and seeing all the talk here about what they are like, am very excited to try them! Seems like a perfect match for me and my needs.

I'll be sure to reply again with my own thoughts soon. ^^

These sound great, I won’t have to change all day 😊

Got a pack delivered today and tried them for the first time tonight! Put on at 6pm it’s now 4am and only now is it at full capacity! That with drinking a far few beer and wetting a lot! Top nappy this one!

Big fan of Rearz. Certainly looking forward to picking up the case. I have to work through some of the diapers I've got on hand beforehand however. I've heard nothing but great things.

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, babybobby, Baloo and 1 other person
Ravensteel said:
Big fan of Rearz. Certainly looking forward to picking up the case. I have to work through some of the diapers I've got on hand beforehand however. I've heard nothing but great things.
When you do get a pack and put the first one on you will be hooked, you will love them.

Reactions: Ravensteel, AndyPandy and RearzJacob
I wear the Daydreamers to work...I can go for the whole 12 hr shift and not have to change at all! I always bring a spare just in case though. Also the plastic backing is kinda clear, like it's frosted maybe? I don't know how to explain it other than that it'snot just white. So you can really see what's going on inside, no wetness indicator needed. For those who have a "monthly cycle" if you don't like seeing that then switch to another diaper during that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravensteel and Davvyboy
verypadded said:
wearing the new Rearz Daydreamer diapers right now!

Has anyone else gotten to try Rearz Daydreamers yet? If so let me know how you like them, would love to hear other opinions!

I have tried many diaper brands, but these 11,000ml diapers give me protection like no other.

these are the same capacity as Rearz Critter Caboose, but with a different print.

The inside is purple, and has a scent of baby powder. You will slightly smell like baby powder when you wet this diaper.

I feel 100% safe to wet my diaper 24/7 in these, they absorb so much and get so soooo thick.

I can go about my day worry-free wetting in these. You only worry about how thick your diapered bottom will begin to look haha

*be warned, if you wet these in public, your thick diapered bottom will force you to waddle like a baby, and be so thick you can’t hide the fact you’re wearing a thick diaper*

Truly the best, most absorbent, worry free, diapers I’ve ever tried.

I have true peace of mind wearing these.

no worrying about leaks. No trying to hold it. the best diapers I’ve ever tried.

let me know if you agree!! <3
Had a pair on yesterday for the 1st time ever yep I ended up with a basketball between my legs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora and michaelmc
probably one of my favorite high cap diapers, worn through about 2 bags worth of them over the last few months.

• Love
Reactions: RearzJacob, michaelmc and moorey
verypadded said:
wearing the new Rearz Daydreamer diapers right now!

Has anyone else gotten to try Rearz Daydreamers yet? If so let me know how you like them, would love to hear other opinions!

I have tried many diaper brands, but these 11,000ml diapers give me protection like no other.

these are the same capacity as Rearz Critter Caboose, but with a different print.

The inside is purple, and has a scent of baby powder. You will slightly smell like baby powder when you wet this diaper.

I feel 100% safe to wet my diaper 24/7 in these, they absorb so much and get so soooo thick.

I can go about my day worry-free wetting in these. You only worry about how thick your diapered bottom will begin to look haha

*be warned, if you wet these in public, your thick diapered bottom will force you to waddle like a baby, and be so thick you can’t hide the fact you’re wearing a thick diaper*

Truly the best, most absorbent, worry free, diapers I’ve ever tried.

I have true peace of mind wearing these.

no worrying about leaks. No trying to hold it. the best diapers I’ve ever tried.

let me know if you agree!! <3
Where do you purchase yours

Based on all your reviews, I normally buy Northshore Megamax, which I have a load of cases coming, but I thought these are worth a try, so have bought 4 cases of these, will report back when they arrive in a few days on how I get on

Reactions: moorey, AndyPandy and Angelapinks
I think I’m convinced these will be the next ones I buy

If you're looking for this exact diaper in plain white ( non-translucent), Rearz MEGA Inspire+ is the same product. If they are available in your area, you can also expect them to be a bit less expensive. As a side note...I would encourage people not to get too focused on the unreal capacity advertised. Just remember all diaper capacities are measured the same way and, honestly, none are realistic for actual use. Just know this one has far more capacity than the competition, and more than anyone should need or want. So if you would enjoy the assurance or feel of a high capacity, long wearing, diaper that swells nicely when used....give this one a try.

Reactions: Ravensteel
I received a few packs of these a couple of days ago, and I have only been wearing these, wow they are great, you can wee with confidence that they simply do not leak.

Reactions: Davvyboy
kinkygaybottom said:
I received a few packs of these a couple of days ago, and I have only been wearing these, wow they are great, you can wee with confidence that they simply do not leak.
I like these too pleasantly surprised nice and Cossy

moorey said:
I like these too pleasantly surprised nice and Cossy
I find them very comfy, and feel nice when fresh on

kinkygaybottom said:
I find them very comfy, and feel nice when fresh on
I know what you mean 👍🏻

I ordered them as samples to try. Can’t wait!

Back