New Pampers Product

deepdriftAD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
It looks like Pampers is Rolling out the 360 fit now on the swaddlers too. Though, it only goes up to size 6. I wonder if this will make Huggies Bring back the slip-on diaper pants, and hopefully with the Velcro sides. I say this because they got rid of this design in other foreign markets, with the exception of South Korea.

Attachments

• IMG_8144.jpeg
    IMG_8144.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: Dashsanta
I have no clue what the US versions call what but are swaddles pull ups? And if so do they not have the vile string sides yet?

If they’ve been stretchy fabric sides this whole time like European Easy Ups had until around 2014 when we went into the “pants” era where you couldn’t get a pull up to fit anyone but a child 😒😒😒 Dora was no longer a friend of mine lol

• Haha
Reactions: deepdriftAD
slip on are still around in canada!

Reactions: Dashsanta, hanzertas and deepdriftAD
guest said:
slip on are still around in canada!
I certainly didn’t know that damn it! Get me to Canada for some pull ups haha 😆

PampersboyLondon said:
I have no clue what the US versions call what but are swaddles pull ups? And if so do they not have the vile string sides yet?

If they’ve been stretchy fabric sides this whole time like European Easy Ups had until around 2014 when we went into the “pants” era where you couldn’t get a pull up to fit anyone but a child 😒😒😒 Dora was no longer a friend of mine lol
No, swaddlers are diapers. It’s just pampers trying to market something unique. They have babydry, swaddlers, cruisers. Just a different variations of diapers. They still have easy ups

bedwetterdavid said:
No, swaddlers are diapers. It’s just pampers trying to market something unique. They have babydry, swaddlers, cruisers. Just a different variations of diapers. They still have easy ups
Don’t forget pure 🤍

Reactions: bedwetterdavid
The UK has had both Baby Dry and Active Fit/Premium Protection (our equivalent to Swaddlers I believe?) pants for years now. They're both a lot smaller than the tabbed equivalents so no idea how different they are

Back