• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New pampers boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pampersboynz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am a nappy wearer. I have always loved them, I am now a big bigger than I used to be, and pampers have changed there designs and they do not fit with an extra tab, I am now looking at making my own tans and gluing them on to baby dry size 8s!

Reactions: Adrian697DL
Welcome! Enjoy and have fun!

I think they make and sell extenders (convert ups) for that:

1686458983042.png

TygerKiddo said:
Welcome! Enjoy and have fun!

I think they make and sell extenders (convert ups) for that:
Hello :) yes I've seen those, but I really want to make them look as tho I haven't modified, I've seen other examples where people have done similar things to your reply, but I haven't seen anyone get fabric and make / glue there own in as if it was the manufactured item
Thank you for reply :)

Last edited:
there are people who try to patch baby diapers together. sometimes it comes out looking alright other times not so much. it's been a challenge anytime i've tried it, and i've never been truly satisfied with the results. So I just stick to wearing LittleKings diapers lol.. but i've thought about taking scissors and cutting the sides off of a goodnites xl and fastening it onto a baby diaper, but i still wouldn't be happy with the short height that the diaper would have.
this guy on reddit put some luvs together:
don't know how he did it lol..
1686462244480.png

TygerKiddo said:
there are people who try to patch baby diapers together. sometimes it comes out looking alright other times not so much. it's been a challenge anytime i've tried it, and i've never been truly satisfied with the results. So I just stick to wearing LittleKings diapers lol.. but i've thought about taking scissors and cutting the sides off of a goodnites xl and fastening it onto a baby diaper, but i still wouldn't be happy with the short height that the diaper would have.
this guy on reddit put some luvs together:
don't know how he did it lol..
Yes like those! They look good, if he had a picture of the back it would be helpful to see how he done it. Thanks for ur advice, I'm pretty fussy so I can see My self not been satisfied. But I'm sure eventually I'll figure something out

Pampersboynz said:
Yes like those! They look good, if he had a picture of the back it would be helpful to see how he done it. Thanks for ur advice, I'm pretty fussy so I can see My self not been satisfied. But I'm sure eventually I'll figure something out
I don’t have a Reddit account so I can’t go on their website to access it properly, but if I were you, I would consider making a Reddit account and going on there and checking it out. It looks like that particular guy leaves diy instructions for making his adult luvs diaper. Those instructions might be useful to you.

Here is a link that might work if you make a Reddit account:

Also you might find this YouTube video interesting:

Hi and welcome. I hope you have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back