• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDLBDiogo

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi!

I'm Diogo, i'm from Portugal and i love being a little (~6-7).
My bf became by daddy for the last 5years. I'm not really into diapers, i like to play, draw, watch cartoons (gumball is awsome), play sports, and my stuffies! (Riscas, Boris, Valentim, dandy, einstein, rufus, trombinhas, charlie and edamame) yes they are a lot but i love them all <3 :D sorry for misspells, not my native language

Some day I would love to meet other people here in Portugal, a little brother to play with would be amazing, but i know its almost impossible...

Last edited:
Welcome and enjoy

DDLBDiogo said:
Hi!

I'm Diogo, i'm from Portugal and i love being a little (~6-7).
My bf became by daddy for the last 5years. I'm not really into diapers, i like to play, draw, watch cartoons (gumball is awsome), play sports, and my stuffies! (Riscas, Boris, Valentim, dandy, einstein, rufus, trombinhas, charlie and edamame) yes they are a lot but i love them all <3 :D sorry for misspells, not my native language

Some day I would love to meet other people here in Portugal, a little brother to play with would be amazing, but i know its almost impossible...
Hi and welcome

Hello 👋 welcome to the site

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Hello.

Hi Diogo! Where are you from. I'm also from Portugal. From Porto

ola eu sou de lisboa

Hey there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back