• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New member, here for the stories!

Littleskittle19

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm an avid kinky story reader on multiple sites, can't wait to check out some of the stories on here! I also write my own, however I'm not a great writer yet, how is the feedback on here?

-Skittle

Reactions: leafgoalie, BabyboyAsh and BabyRobbie
welcome I love reading stories too

Hello Littleskttle19
Sending you a very warm welcome ! ! !
Yes there are some very good stories here !!
** Hope You Enjoy Them **

Welcome, there are many stories posted. Have a great time!

Good to see you on here! A solid amount of feedback comes back. The stories are hit or miss

hey welcome, make your self at home

RestrainU4Me said:
Good to see you on here! A solid amount of feedback comes back. The stories are hit or miss
Hey, nice to see you on here too, hope you're doing well!
Thanks for the heads up 😊

Littleskittle19 said:
I'm an avid kinky story reader on multiple sites, can't wait to check out some of the stories on here! I also write my own, however I'm not a great writer yet, how is the feedback on here?

-Skittle

Hi Littleskittle. I'm very newe here too, and looking forward to reading some of the stories. (I love stories!) Looking forward to reading yours when you put them on here.

I’m excited to read the stories too. I also enjoy writing kinky stories. Looking forward to reading your work!

Littleskittle19 said:

-Skittle
Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome to the site. I have a few stories here on the story forum and a couple of stories which I published.

Welcome to the site and glad to have another story writer. I saw your first excerpt, and I think everyone here loves the coming out or discovery story... the set up, then how it comes about, the reaction by the one we fear to tell, the protagonist response, whether there is resolution in the story or not, then of course the cliffhangers or leads....did he forget, will she continue to accept this, will things get ramped up, will he or she ramp up their reaction, will the revealer get what they dreamed of...or more than they wished for.

Reactions: dogboy, Subtlerustle and RestrainU4Me
Hello

Your name is familiar. Are you also on Tumblr?

MikeyD1981 said:
Your name is familiar. Are you also on Tumblr?
Yes, same person

Reactions: MikeyD1981
Littleskittle19 said:

-Skittle
Welcome to the community! All the best with your stories ... I have written a couple and enjoy the experience. Enjoy!

Back