New LNGU nappies: Big Ears Baby

billybobtombo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Big Ears Baby - revealed in their Christmas YouTube video. Go to 9 mins 30 secs:

The design is SERIOUSLY cute, and amazingly close to 2023 Pampers prints. I think these will be popular.

Really can’t wait for more info!

• Love
Reactions: livinginadiaper, Etienne, Lori and 7 others
WOW!!! :love:

They've definitely got the Pamper's look! Love how realistic they are, would love to get my hands on them!

Reactions: Andy86 and billybobtombo
I wanna see more! But it doesn’t look like they updated their website at all.

Reactions: billybobtombo
Can anyone post a screen of the design?

BabyLink9 said:
I wanna see more! But it doesn’t look like they updated their website at all.
I know!

This little one is impatient 🙉

I'd like to see more of the design from the front than the little picture that was on there before making a full judgement but yeah they do look cute, I like how more people are starting to use pastel colours now with positional printed diapers with more authentic design style to them. That and coming from Diaper Minister too I imagine they're going to be a decent quality, much like the Kiddo's.

Reactions: TigerDL
Charlotte is such a a doll

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231226-120435.png
    Screenshot_20231226-120435.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 223
Reactions: INCONTGUY, TigerDL, MrDiaperLoverUK and 1 other person
billybobtombo said:
Big Ears Baby - revealed in their Christmas YouTube video. Go to 9 mins 30 secs:

The design is SERIOUSLY cute, and amazingly close to 2023 Pampers prints. I think these will be popular.

Really can’t wait for more info!
I would love to know the full details of this new diaper

When do they release

Can you get LNGU in US?

Pantyman said:
Can you get LNGU in US?
According to the site you can

They are distributing though Diaper minister as far as I know so yes you can but shipping may cost a bit

Man, it kills me that they only showed the backside. It looks adorable, but there is still so much not seen about it. Like how many tapes? What is the front design? Is there a wetness indicator?

Reactions: TigerDL and Belarin
Pantyman said:
Charlotte is such a a doll
It took me a second to see why your web page looked so different: It's because you aren't using the dark theme. Am I the only one who uses it? The regular one is too bright for me.

So yeah, cloth backed diaper, very babyish design, release next year I guess, i managed to post this screencapture from the video.

Can't wait!
big-ears.jpg

Reactions: Iron, Euli, TigerDL and 1 other person
I love the look but as I feared it is cloth backed. I'm a late 70's baby and fell in love with plastic diapers. I understand that cloth backed is gaining a following as the younger generation come into the community.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
Front shot released. They look simply incredible to my eyes.

We’ve said adult desgins have looked Pampers-esque before but these are a whole new level. They are amazing.

Just look at the above compared to this… hope LNGU’s lawyers are ready 🥴

1704472606281.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, mxtylp2, Euli and 1 other person
LNGU Candy Fluff are really good diapers. I’m wearing this days and like them. Can’t wait to check those.

Back