Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBigBoyNik

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone, this is an idea that I came up with a few days ago. I realize that this could either take off like a rocket, or sink like a stone; so consider this a "beta" with ample room for improvement. Without further ado, let's take a look at my idea!

C.O.M Thread (Check out my_________)
The idea behind the COM thread is to give everyone a chance to post photos/media that they would like to share. Everyone can use a little bragging rights, so please feel free to show your best! Examples of things to post can be, but not strictly limited to; your stash, diapers, undies, clothes, drawings/art, stuffies, toys, projects, nurseries, pets etc! (Let's keep it PG-13)
******ALL CONTENT MUST BE WITHIN ADMIN GUIDELINES AND FOLLOW ALL ESTABLISHED RULES******

I will go ahead and start the first post on a different upload, but thank you for reading and please feel free to offer up suggestions for improvement.

Take care,
-Nik

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I'd love to show off my nursery and plushie collection! And post pics of my pets too :D

COM Pull-Ups and Undies

Hi everyone!
As promised, I will start off with the first post. Here it goes:

A Big Boy is not complete without lots of undies, potty training can be a long and arduous process with many accidents. It is quintessential to have plenty of fun, motivating undies on hand! Here is my stash of "fun" undies!

Boxer Briefs: Perfect for wearing over a pull-up and giving the appearance of being a big kid, but still secretly having the comfort, safety and convenience that a pull-up has to offer. They are also a great way to be "little" in everyday situations, as they are normal underwear that can be worn under normal clothing.
Front View:
image.jpeg
Rear view:
image.jpeg

Next up, briefs. Every little boy has to have superhero undies, and I am no exception! These are perfect for potty training and just overall cuteness. They offer the same comfort and support as a diaper. They also work great over diapers to give support and show off those classic blue sides of a pull-up or goodnite!

Front view:
image.jpeg

Rear view:
image.jpeg

And of course it wouldn't be ADISC without diapers, so drumroll please 👏👏👏👏

Diapers front:
image.jpeg

Diapers rear:
image.jpeg

JaysonTheRegressor said:
I'd love to show off my nursery and plushie collection! And post pics of my pets too :D
Please do, I'd love to see them

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
1627662864569.pngcharlie.jpg

munchy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: nwm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back